Back of the game: Experience an unforgettable journey into a land forgotten by time...a seamless world filled with miles of majestic terrian... a story of companionship and undying love... and the mythical giants to discover, unearth, & destory.

I couldnt of said it better myself. This game is one of a kind, I've never seen anything like it. Simply put, Its a game with only boss monsters. The object of the game is to hunt down 16 massive monsters(or Coloussus) in a beautiful,vast land. In the end you must get something. It doesn't really tell you the story, So I dont really know what you get. You have to figure it out on your own. Its not the kinda game that has 500 tutorials, it throws you in the middle of the story and expects you to know what to do. Alittle confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it its pretty simple.

I bought it for only 40$ new, compared to the normal 50$ and its not an old game its, only been our for a few months. Id say buy it because it an amazing, original game. It's hard to find original games these days. Any questions about the game Ill be happy to answer to the extent of my knowledge.