0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%

Re: Knit Knight Academy Released

Quote Originally Posted by ms_zelda_lady
    Thanks for putting the patch on your site. I really wasn't looking forward to spending more than an hour redownloading it again.
    I finished Fort Chido and got the new sword. Went to Cheadian Stronghold and got something that uses up my magic when I use it. Sorry I don't know what you call it. I have found my way thru the warps but can't get by what I think is a lock block. Haven't found a key yet. I see a line of arrows but can't figure out what that means either. So what am I supposed to do next?

Thanks in advance
    ms_zelda_lady
    1- you found a laser gun (call it a gun)
    2- yup its a lock block
    3- those are pipes
    4- You must go to room 1 and shoot the target at the south wall. Next you will find the rooms filled with water, do the puzzels until you find a key. Hit the target again and go back to the puzzel and I assume you can continue from there.

Everything helps me alot in the future, I plan on making a KKA II, so I will improve certain aspects. Then KKA II will become a better quest then KKA I.
    2005 - 2007 Defender's Academy II project to be released at the turn of 2007-2008. With awesome graphics (I'm honest. Sorry that KKA didn't have what I said it had : ( ), dynamic plots, bonus-featurs, side-quests, a huge map bristling with creativity and mastery, you'll agree that this quest is very good. Don't miss out on the great bosses that I'll create either. Each one will take days to build, and will be a fun challenge that will test your wits. Email me for information or screenshots.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

Laser gun eh......very cool! Nice way you set it up.
    But I've spent almost an hour trying to get thu the set of warps leading to the yellow warp and quite frankly having to keep walking back and redoing it if I choose the wrong warp is a bit much. Making me start from that same room would have been better.
    If anyone out there has the solution to the room with the yellow warp please tell me what it is. Send me a pm if you don't want the others to know. Too many warps for me and I'm now very dizzy. :googly:
    Thanks in advance
    ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%

Yes, I can see why, even I would be pretty confused if I were in the situation, i assume your at the 3-warp room, just before the boss. Btw, did you know that I had similair problems when designing that puzzel, id say.

BTW: Did you get the blue ring yet? If you didn't please die in the level, then go to the puzzel game area (east in the city) beat it and obtain the hcp and the blue ring.

Before you go to the in dungean puzzel, gather 4 shots worth of energy (magic)

The answer to that puzzel is...

northern most warp
    northern most warp
    southern most warp
    next warp
    north warp (not NW)
    West warp
    next warp
    east warp
    center warp
    east warp
    east warp
    north warp
    go north into boss room

To beat boss:

shoot with laser 4 X
    slash 4 X
    while you avoid cannon fire (8 cannons)

Dont worry, many will experence your troubles (no doubt)

Dizzy? Well dont worry, you wont experience those puzzels again, even in Jido's Fortress, the puzzels are not nearly as tough, lol! I added those warp puzzels in after and made them harder, although I think I may have made them too hard...
    2005 - 2007 Defender's Academy II project to be released at the turn of 2007-2008. With awesome graphics (I'm honest. Sorry that KKA didn't have what I said it had : ( ), dynamic plots, bonus-featurs, side-quests, a huge map bristling with creativity and mastery, you'll agree that this quest is very good. Don't miss out on the great bosses that I'll create either. Each one will take days to build, and will be a fun challenge that will test your wits. Email me for information or screenshots.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.63%

i can i get the magic key at snow fort? Very nice quest!!!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.63%

i found it!!! sory i'm so stupid....

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

Puzzle area east of the city.....hm can't remember. Are you refering to adventure land? No that was west. BTW does it look like a white suit or something like that in the inventory?
    I'll go back and check it out.

Thanks for the directions,
    ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%

Good job people, and yes sometimes my directions are mixed up. If you got the lvl 2 suit that means that you got the blue ring (shoulda called it that) and btw, nanni, there is no magic key, its a boss key. Well, unless you know the properties, just not what its called. Thanks for that compliment : )

YOU ARE AT SNOW FORT?!? YOU ARE VERY FAST!

once you have those items, go back to the fort and do the puzzel, then defeat Chido. Btw, I think you did get it, so dont bother going back...

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.63%

i'm trying to figure how to kill Jido any hints?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.67%

Jido Boss Guide:

1/3=4/7 Find the real one (changes every time)
    2/3=2/7 Light torches (first find the correct torch
    3/3=1/7 Do the final strike

He is kind of hard and you will know what I mean when you get there, and make sure you dont get hit by some of the swords, they can do 4 damage.

Btw, he is the final boss, and your good to get that far. Since you have the lvl 3 outfit, you should do fine.

Each canister represents the amount of life the boss has per fase.

This also goes to show that there are no more major bugs except for the 2 graphical bugs over at the mountain campsite, in which the dirt is not brown.

Thread Information