0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

Knit Knight Academy Released

Knit Knight Academy

This is a quest released on zelda classic site on monday, If you have any questions regarding this quest post here (there sort of is a thread already about this, but wanted to make the message a bit more formal). Anyways, you can download this pioneering quest from the zc site. But there is a bug which will be patched next week, it regards the fact that some of the message strings were screwed during the making, so be aware. Other then that you should do fine and I will listen/answer your questions, comments, or concerns.

Edit: So feel free to ask any question that you wish, I will be more then glad to help (and have something to do).

You may notice that this quest has no map, and specail madetory edits to the subscreen were made...
    2005 - 2007 Defender's Academy II project to be released at the turn of 2007-2008. With awesome graphics (I'm honest. Sorry that KKA didn't have what I said it had : ( ), dynamic plots, bonus-featurs, side-quests, a huge map bristling with creativity and mastery, you'll agree that this quest is very good. Don't miss out on the great bosses that I'll create either. Each one will take days to build, and will be a fun challenge that will test your wits. Email me for information or screenshots.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Re: Knit Knight Academy Released

So now what do I do about Orca Park?

ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

Well because of the bug, Chido when you saw him at his fort did not say about the fort in the park. He would of said "take this sword, you will need it to get in my fort" after telling you to come to his fort. So anyways, what you should do is use your energy sword to destroy the control panel at the front entrence.
    2005 - 2007 Defender's Academy II project to be released at the turn of 2007-2008. With awesome graphics (I'm honest. Sorry that KKA didn't have what I said it had : ( ), dynamic plots, bonus-featurs, side-quests, a huge map bristling with creativity and mastery, you'll agree that this quest is very good. Don't miss out on the great bosses that I'll create either. Each one will take days to build, and will be a fun challenge that will test your wits. Email me for information or screenshots.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Where is the control panel at the front entrance? I have no clue and I'm walking around for nothing. Please let me know where I'm going cause I just can't figure it out and I'm more than ready to quit playing this.

ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.34%

same problem here but I think I missed the energy sword. I have the second sword and that didn't work. went back to chido place but there was nothing .

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

Quote Originally Posted by sasja
    same problem here but I think I missed the energy sword. I have the second sword and that didn't work. went back to chido place but there was nothing .
    Find Chido at his fort. You find the 3rd sword there.

Now ms_zelda, I dont really know what happend with you, but just to clarify.

You find the building, its surronded by 1 tile of water on right and left sides. You go up the ladder, you find these two pillar things. You go underneath one and you find this tile with a colourfull design on it. You use your 3rd sword on it. It will turn red, and the door opens. Im an idiot!!! I made a bug fix on my game, it suposidly made the fort a overworld!!! Therefore Chido doesnt speak. I will update the version ASAP! I give credit to ms_zelda for pointing that out as well as you sasja. Thnx for telling me. I think that will be all the nasty bugs you will find.

I appologize for this inconvience.

Edit: Dont worry I emailed the database, so eventualy this will end up being updated and you will enjoy a better version, I also fixed a ground terrain error. Which caused an ebrupt change in the terrain over in the mountain.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Thanks for taking the time to fix it. I found the building but when no door open I thought I was in the wrong place. That's why I was asking for your help.
    Hopefully the database will update it soon so all of us can finish it.

ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.34%

Freelancer that is just my problem I went back to chido fort but there is no sword to find.I only end up in jail.the last room were you ends the level there is nothing, no chido and no sword.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.71%

I give you credit for helping me-

you can download a patch here, it contais no mp3s but since you currently downloaded the mp3s, all that needs to be re-downloaded is the quest itself. So put this file in the same folder as the mp3s and start again. Dont worry, now you how to get that far, so you will do fine.

http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]

btw: if anyone has problems with jail and getting out. You go as far away from the the wall as possible, then shoot your hookshot and it will work.

Edit: For those who dont have the mp3s, then full version is also patched and ready at my site.

Thanks for the idea Freedom : )

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.72%

Thanks for putting the patch on your site. I really wasn't looking forward to spending more than an hour redownloading it again.
    I finished Fort Chido and got the new sword. Went to Cheadian Stronghold and got something that uses up my magic when I use it. Sorry I don't know what you call it. I have found my way thru the warps but can't get by what I think is a lock block. Haven't found a key yet. I see a line of arrows but can't figure out what that means either. So what am I supposed to do next?

Thanks in advance
    ms_zelda_lady

Thread Information