Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

Re: End of Time FAQs

Also, I cannot find out how to get the level 2 powerbraclet. I passed level 3. Used the hookshot to the north of where I started. I explored the entire area. Found the meat and found a heart piece. However, cannot find the power braclet level 2.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    82.33%

Pineconn
    the room i'm referring to is from the begining of level 3 is up, right, up, right, up through the passage and your there. thanx

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.96%

I'm having trouble finding level 5 also. Don't know which way to go or any path to take. I know the combination but don't know where to use it. Please help........

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

@ musictopia10: The White Sword, as someone in the graveyard says, is in the graveyard. Find a suspicious-looking dead-end in white rock and bomb there.

You found the bait and didn't find the mini-dungeon for the Level 2 Power Bracelet? Go back up to where the shop to the bait is (I consider that area as "the lake"). The mini-dungeon to the bracelet is in the lake.

@ diannew: Good. :) Level 5 is somewhat interesting, I s'pose... At least it starts implementing Wizzrobes and more Like Likes. :)

@ zrookie: Ah, okay. I know what you mean. You can get to the 2 tiles of gravel/sand to the north in that room, correct? Well, I heard that if you try pushing on that northern wall in the center where the gravely tiles are, you can get to the next room. (Laymen's terms: It's a walkthrough wall on the north side of the puzzle room. :) )
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Boommaster
    I'm having trouble finding level 5 also. Don't know which way to go or any path to take. I know the combination but don't know where to use it. Please help........
    Snuck in when I was posting!

Level 5 is found in the underworld. To get to the underworld after Level 4, play the whistle and go to a whistle warp that is on the other side of a barrier that you could not get to on the overworld. (The whistle warp you want to get to is found, from the start of the overworld, by going left, up, up, left, left, up.) After getting to this whistle warp, the underworld's entrance is one screen north.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

I found the room above where I found the blue ring. I tried to bomb in all the places where it shows the dead end. Did not work though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

Quote Originally Posted by musictopia10
    I found the room above where I found the blue ring. I tried to bomb in all the places where it shows the dead end. Did not work though.
    Whoops! Whoops, whoops, oops, sorry!! I gave you the directions to the blue ring! (Having a duh moment!) Super sorry! The White Sword is found in the west. You know where there are some raft paths along the southern path from Level 1 to Level 2? One of the 3 raft paths (2 are along this "path," 1 is in the Moblin Village) takes you to a brown rock on an island. Bomb it.

Sorry about the wrong directions earlier! I wasn't thinking! I won't mislead again, I promise!
    My quests:

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.35%

Found that. Now I am in level 4. I am in the room just up from the start (from the secret). I am trying to get the key. However, I cannot move any blocks. Tried the hookshot. How do I get rid of the cross so the key will come to me?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%

The person that gives you the hint to rid that prism is, from the main entrance of Level 4, up, bomb right. The "magical, spinning projectile" he talks about is, if you don't have it, found in the graveyard, one screen north and one screen east of the entrance to Level 3.

Sorry, it's bedtime for me. I'll gladly answer any questions tomorrow!
    My quests:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

I am very very angry right now. I have got to the dodongos in Level 2 only to find out I have no bombs! :mad: Spent THREE STARIGHT HOURS trying to find bombs and NOTHING! No shops! No drops! No nothing! Bombs are WAAAAAAY to scarce.

Thread Information