Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Re: End of Time FAQs

Hi Pineconn...thanks for a great quest!..am still on my way out looking some keys for level 6..got already the flippers. sounds is great and graphics. enjoyed your quest.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Pineconn am in Level 7..i cant figure out on how to pass the room with "spikes" at the upper right section of F1 and F2. is the boots in this level? I cant find it. Please help. thank you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

Well, you can't get past the spiked part of the top-right of F2. However, do focus on the top-right of F1.

< (is this screenshot as badly compressed as it is on my computer?)

If you cannot get past this room, you obviously need a key to unlock the block and hookshot across. If you cannot get past the next room directly to the right, push the block on the switch to rid the conveyors. That will allow you to get into that staircase, which, indeed, holds the boots.

Thanks for the comments! :)
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Magic Sword

Hi Pineconn..have finished level 7..on my way to level 8 at the underworld..i found already the magic sword.. but I still cant get it although I have already 13 heart containers. How could i get it? thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

You found the Magic Sword and can't pick it up? No, you only need 10 to get it. You're probably talking about the Master Sword (has a blue handle). You need 14 to pick it up.
    My quests:
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Pineconn am stuck at level 8..got already the wand.. .... North from the room of the wand.. was able to go to b3..in the room of ghoma with fire breathing wizrobe..am stucked inside that square blocks..i cant find my way out from that square blocks. how?... also at b2- from the room of the bubbles..down, left, down..this room there is "flashing small triangles"..i cant go anywhere from there...and also I cant get the key at B2 with conveyor belt timed at 8 seconds at the left portion of the map(south of gleok room)...its hard to get it..how do you do it? i almost got it but its really difficult.. got already the magic sword at the overworld...but pls help me find at least one more heart piece in the overworld..so i could get that master sword. thanks pineconn.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.19%

this quest seems to have a lot of undercombo problems, but i think its just my zc or something, because 95% of all undercombos show up as a spike tile, and i think if you just forgot to put them in it would be black

i think i know why its doing this, i think my combo pages are very messed up in zc since they are, not jsut the editor but the whole thing, i dunno what i did but i am havign major problems lately, almost all of them of strange nature, i think ill re-isntall and download my 150mb big zeldaclassic folder now.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.96%

Pineconn having great fun with level 8..so nice and challenging..3 levels! its difficult and have many secrets pushable blocks. have no problem and working fine for me playing it at my computer...got the master sword...finished level 9 too and got the silver arrow and golden ring. just want to know in my treasure items list...what is the right side of the candle? and the right side of the hammer? those are the items that are still missing with me. I have only 14 heart containers..may i know the other two on where i could find them. Congrats for a great quest! thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.86%

@ Zelda_Warrior: Well, since nobody else mentioned problems about under combos, and it's bugless when I play it, it must be your ZC. It would be a good idea to re-download it.

@ niknok: Gah! I made and sent a Heart Piece locations list to you so you could get the Master Sword, and you already got it! Oh well, at least you got it...!

Well, there is a heart container in Level 9. Listen to the Moblin's wordz of wizdom. "Did you notice the floor pattern? If not, go back 3 rooms." (Or something like that.)

The item to the right of the candle is Din's Fire (a very useful item). It is found in the desert by playing the whistle on a whistle tile and buying it for 256 rupees. The item to the right of the hammer? Super bombs! So you are only missing Din's Fire.

Yes, my goal was to make Level 8 HUGE and long! I love it! My favorite dungeon ever. Thanks for playing my game, too. Despite being stuck [many times ], you've hung in there. :)
    My quests:

mdambra

I'm stuck in level 8. I have the wand and the master sword. I've been in every room possible (that I know of). There's a room in B3 at the top of the dungeon where you are stuck in a box. After you kill all the enemies you can push them but you can't push them in a way that will let you out. Should I be looking somewhere else to go next? There was also a room that had a lot of keyhole bricks winding through it that lead to teh door at the bottom of the room, but I can't find anymore keys. Should I just save up and buy one?

Thread Information