User Tag List

Thread: hot keys on laptop

strangedolll

Verified Bug hot keys on laptop

I am following Alpha's tutorial, and so far understanding things pretty well.

But I am working on a lap top, so I do not have the regular + and - buttons, which means I cannot switch between tile sets as instructed. (I think they call them C-sets). I have tried using my shift + and - , but that doesn't work. Also tried looking in the Help file for possible alternative buttons, but can't find anything. I see "Palette" listed in the menus, but as I understand it, that is not the same as C-sets.

I looked through the last two pages of questions in this forum, and didn't see anything, so hopefully this isn't a repeat.

How can I change tile sets? I'm stuck on green.

Thank you.

strangedolll

Re: hot keys on laptop

Okay, some experimenting had lead me to figure out the blue FN button comblined with the ? and ; works as +/-.

sorry, I am not sure how to delete my post.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.33%

Re: hot keys on laptop

You have to pay $5.00 to delete your posts, Sorry. Armageddon needs money to keep this site alive. Sorry!

Thread Information