User Tag List

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Thread: Zelda's Quest for Link released!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%

Re: Zelda's Quest for Link released!

I see. Am I right is assuming the Sheild is close? And that room I'm talking about? Probably a matter of avoiding the MirrorRobes? And what about that key I mentioned? Thanks alot.

EDIT: Ok, thanks alot. The MirrorRobes kicked my butt so hard before, I didnt' get to fully assess the room. But I saw how it works easy and got the key there. Now I can see on my homemade map where I have to go. And with the glass, I saw that the key in the chest in the prior room has a walkthough wall from the room above. It's barely visible in the range of that magic mirro thing. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%

Rocksfan: I just found the room that probably has somthing I need... and it also has some glowing Super Gleeok, 2 glowing Aquamenti, and a Dodongo! You sir, are a SADIST! I have no idea how I'm going to get this room. Hopefully, if the rule of minibosses is in effect, I can try to rub them out one at a time and they'll stay dead.

Edit: I got it. But now I';m being owned by White Wizrobes. I got to 5th floor a few rooms in, got killed in a Wizrobe room, all the way to the beginning of the stage and now I can't get out of that Mirror Wizrobe and Like Like room at the end of 4th Floor to ger BACK to 5th. I get killed, use up my potions, have to go to skree and by more, go through the stage again, get killed again. They're so strong, even with the mirror shield, it takes so many hits to kill them, yet three hits from them takes me out. I even tried killing one, leaving the room, gettingmy hearts back from teh pots and going back in, but they've got so much power in their punch, one wrong move or hesitation, I get hit and I die and have to start over. I'm about to step away and not play for a few days, cuz It's driving me nuts. If I had that next level Crown, maybe I'd be strong enough defense wise to take them out easier and not get murdered, but I read that I can't get the cown til closer to the Boss of the Level. I may have to give it up. Maybe I'll DL and play Links Retirement 1 and come back to this at a later date when my blood pressure isn't boiling to the point of spiking my controller everytime I get killed. lol

Hacking up an Octorock
    QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.01%

Yes. Level 8 is definitely a test. One of the hardest levels, that is untill you reach the end of the quest.

Yes, the next crown isn't until closer to the level boss. For now just worry about the mirrorobes that keep doors closed. Don't bother with them unless you need to. They are tough, but if you line up right, you can easily defeat them.
    The ZC.com Database is alive!!
    __________________________________________________ _____

Curent Quest(s) :
    The Ring of Time.
    Working on whistle village.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Need help with bridges? Check out my tutorial HERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%

Yeah, it's just that everytime I do get beaten, I have to go all the way to skree, get more potions and go all the way through the level again. lol

For some of these many-leveled things, there should be more Restart points along the way. Like if killed after 3rd floor, you restart at the beginning of 3rd. I saw other levels do that, but this one slaps you right back to the level entrance. SOMTIMES the end of 1st, which still hurts.

Lesse, I've beaten 5 Levels total (I have to go back and beat the bosses in 5 and 7 when I get the Big Key in 8)... That would make 8 heart containers just from levels... I've got 11 now. That means there must be 2 Containers worth of heart peices still floating around out there, after I add in containers I'd get from Levels 5, 7, and 8. I should try to find where they are. If I can just get ONE more full container, that'll at least give me the Magic Sword, which might help a bit.

Any chance there's a Heart Container list floating around for the game?

BTW Rocksfan: I'm thinking of DLing one of the other Link's Retirement games to play when I don't feel like plugging away at this... that way I've got somthing fun to play all the time. I've heard you say in LR you were still learning and LR3 is better. Would you suggest I still play LR1 or just go ahead and do 3?

Hacking up an Octorock
    QDB Manager
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    28.01%

It's really up to you. But to keep in the story line, you should play the first as well. They will all link together in the end somehow.

It is true that LR3 is better than the first( and also more difficult, it was meant to be a hard quest), but there may be things that reflect back to the first one in it that you may not understand the meaning to. It won't end the quest for you, just make you scratch your head.

As for hearts, there are containers and pieces floating around all over. I had intended it for the player to be able to get the magic sword after level 6 if they had found all the places. So, I'm sure you may have missed a few. Always remember, with me, if there's water, there just might be a secret in it somewhere. And others might be in obvious places, so obvious that you may overlook them and say "that's too obvious". Have you looked?
    There are also pieces in a couple of levels, so make sure you go into every room and check every wall.

Seeing as you only have the white sword for level 8, I can understand why it is so hard. I'm sure you may have overlooked a few secrets.

I'll see what I can do about getting you some locations.
    The ZC.com Database is alive!!
    __________________________________________________ _____

Curent Quest(s) :
    The Ring of Time.
    Working on whistle village.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Need help with bridges? Check out my tutorial HERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    20.99%

Thanks. I'd appreciate it.

The MAgic Sword won't help that much with my main problem which are MirrorRobes, since the swod has nothing to do with killing them, but it will make the trip back and forth everytime I die easier.

Thread Information