0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Verified Bug I know its possible but how?

As seen on MMDWDC You can make signs that the hero(Megaman X/Link)Displays text or a person talks to you how do I do this

Also I need costum rooms not only cave rooms for cave/item so how do I do these?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.18%

Re: I know its possible but how?

For your first answer, click HERE.

To use cave/item rooms other than screen 80...
    You have to use a warp style other than "cave/item room". I would suggest just using an entrance/exit warp. Keep in mind that any time you do this you have to make a new room just for that particular item.
    Say you want the player to go to a special room where they find the magic boomerang. Draw the screen to look the way you want it. Push I to set the boomerang as the item in the room. Put the box that looks like a rupee on the screen to set where the boomerang will appear. If you make your own room like this, you don't need to set a guy and string unless you want one, because you're just sending Link to another room that happens to have an item in it. When you make the tile warp that leads to your room, make sure you set it as something like Entrance/Exit, because Cave/Item Room always goes to Screen 80.

That should do it. Good luck!
    Check out the PureZC Wiki at purezc.com. It's a great way to post useful information to help other ZC users or to get help yourself, but it needs our support. If you've got a particular topic you know a lot about, go update the Wiki. Make yourself look smart! :)

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

Re: I know its possible but how?

Thanks for the info,If theres any other way possible I also wanna try it

P.S:I dont think it works if you dont do the Guy

EDIT:I mean it isnt for an Item it is used for example Link is hiding and he is hearing/spying them for their evil plan while they Talk...Ends and goes down and then it ends(But that is easy the down thing)

Thread Information