0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.08%

Problem with Link sprites.

Hello!

I have got a problem with the Pure Tileset.

After downloading it, I opened the PureTileset.qst file, saved a graphics pack file from it, and loaded it to a new quest. Everything went fine, I was amazed by the quality of the drawings.

However, when I test the quest, the sprites of Link are incorrect. So I decided to fix the problem with the editor.

I open the Link menu in the sprites menu in the quest menu to be able to fix the sprites (like I have fixed Weapons/Misc sprites and got them working before). I realize that the sprites are, in deed, incorrectly specified.

But when I click on the boxes to change the tile, it turns into something completely different than which I chose from the tileset. Even worse, if I picked the same tile for two sprites, they would show different, so tracking the correct tiles would take too long time for me. (I'm a Mac user and thus not used to such things.)

And, the manual mentions NOTHING about the Link section.

I use ZC 2.10, and the graphics pack was designed for 1.92, so a backward compatibility error might have occured as well, but...

Please help me!

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.47%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Problem with Link sprites.

Take a look at this screenshot: (Ignore the colors; it's taken from some other quest; this was just the easiest place I could find to get a screenshot like this. ... oy ...

Notice where the Link Tiles are placed. Place all of your Link Tiles in the same place.

Now, you should know that the Link Tiles Menu (Quest-->Graphics-->Sprites-->Link DOESN'T WORK right now. It will later. But not in 2.10. So just stick to the original layout as seen above, okay? :)

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.08%

Re: Problem with Link sprites.

Okay.

BTW, there is, near the upper right corner, a icon which covers two tiles. Should I change that, too?

Thread Information