User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Favorite Tv Show

HardBrick
    My favorite is CSI Miami. I don’t have a specific reason why I’m watching this, the only thing I know is that I really enjoy the show.

How many licks to get to the center Chris Miller's Avatar
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.8%
    A new member that doesn't appear to be a bot.
    I love you.

Download Lands of Serenity today! You will be knocked comatose by its sheer awesomeness.
    The Titan's Quest, best played in the bathroom as the excitement can be somewhat...overwhelming.

Official AGN Discord Channel

Official ZC Dev Discord Channel

otaradel
    I really like to describe about best automobiles on the world, “top gear” is the place I’ve got more information about car’s it’s my favorite TV show.

softi
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Marsden View Post
    Hmm. A part of me wants to tell you, and another part wants to withold that information until you learn to put question marks at the end of questions. What to do, what to do...

I don't have any one favourite show, but I like most Sci-Fi stuff. Angel, in particular, was one of my top 5 shows. Shame it got cancelled. Others include Futurama (ditto about being canceled), Firefly (and again), Doctor Who (which is most definately NOT cancelled!), Extras (the new show by Ricky Gervais - dare I say it's better then The Office?), Smallville and Stargate SG-1.
    I don't like the tv show. i like the only comedy,action and horror movies and johnny english reborn is my favorite comedy movies.wrong trum 4 is the biggest horror movies. it is fully different of the other parts. i most like the part 4 of this movies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    24.34%
    the walking dead for the win
    People do it all the time, and I'm a people, so I can do it, too.

Thread Information