User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Biggest Gaming Letdown?

4077 MASH, mess tent. We regret to announce lunch is now being served.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    70.37%

Re: Biggest Gaming Letdown?

Dude, LoZ was one of the first games I ever played. I remember sitting in the basement watching in fascination as my dad played it. Still a great game, why do you think most of us were brought here by ZC? That special edition disc I played for MM and Z2. Actually finished Z2, damn that was a challenging game. Only annoying thing was all the overworld distance you had to cover to finally get anywhere.

Wind Waker, though, I got really sick of fishing really fast. I never finished that game because I hated having to track down charts, so I could track down charts, so I could waste money to have the worst Zelda character ever tell me exactly where the triforce was, so that I could sit there fishing for it. Game had great dungeons and bosses, really in the Zelda style there. But the damn boat....
    "Only sith deal in absolutes."~ Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi
    "There's more than one way to skin a spirit."~ Father John Patrick Mulcahy
    "Toleration is not the opposite of intolerance, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."~ Thomas Paine
    http://specaill_ed.tripod.com/quotes.html

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Marsden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.43%

Re: Biggest Gaming Letdown?

I know you guys think it's great, but personally I can't do it. I can't play something like that. I need to be gently guided. I need a decent map. I don't need, but appreciate nonetheless, pretty graphics. Sadly, the original Zelda doesn't have any of those.

And if you're interested, here's that link to the Neverwinter Nights remake. It's actually pretty good.
    AGN's resident Doctor Who, Star Wars and Torchwood fan

Current life projects: Survive job, stay awake, write stuff, find new job. Not in that order.

Hey, I do online reviews now! Check out my site to see the latest videos.

Thread Information