vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%

Re: Kirby tiles and lots of them!

Quote Originally Posted by questerd00dman^
    Wooden Dungeon (Moonlight Mansion)

I really enjoy doing this, another dungeon, still can't find the something good for the overworld. I still havn't gotten far on the ROM yet so there is still a good chance i'll eventually find the overworld. Maybe if I could find an area on my 100% completed gba version that has green on the closer-background layer so I could use that as grass... Then find it on the ROM and rip away...

I can tell your kirby quest is going to be better than mine even though I am going to use the same tiles as I provide for yours. (I ain't only working for you ) Mainly because mine won't get finished soon enough and I am best with making graphics instead of quests.

(Lava Dungeon from that one area in kirby the amazing mirror is coming next, if I can get there this early in the game.)
    Yep this does look like moonlight mansion! Hmmm.. i started my quest. all these tiles will surely help!

Oh and if you want midis, go to vgmusic.com and look under game boy advance- G-P and you'll find good midis. trust me!

EDIT: I'm still trying to work the palletes on the first thing you gave me. [ the treasure chests swithces..]
    Woo finally ownz a good host..

http://www.quikyhost.com
    Hell yeah! My own hosting!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%

Just cut the image into diffrent parts and rip them sepratly so the Csets are perfect...

I just finished 2 dungeons ill edit this and post them in a small bit... when you see them you will find i'm... coldblooded...

EDIT: Here are the new dungeons I submitted 1 of these yesterday and 3 today to pureZC and they are allready up on the site :) both of these from pepperment palace.

Ice Dungeon
    Frozen Dungeon

Hope you like em...

EDIT2: Hold on i forgot to FTP em so you can get to them...

EDIT3: Fixed... moving on...

EDIT4: (Can you belive it!?) Ok well my dad has this thing that makes the internet shut off at 9:30 here (It was 11:00 but he changed it because he is an evil B**te*d) and in this time zone 9:30 is in about just 15 minutes so... I'll have 3 more dungeons (maybe the overworld) probably done tomarrow... well im just going to eat and work on them overnight. (I only sleep like once a week.) So... peace! Oh, and the reason he has it is because he thinks it will make me and my brother not stay up all night...

So... thats basicly explaining I won't be able to post tonight... only tomarrow... okbye!

EDIT5: (UGH!) I'm back... last night I looked and looked for tiles that looked rippable into ZC and I discoverd a few... things... this isn't the right place to discuss them, because they arn't related to this thread... not even related to ZC... I don't know why I did it but you can contact me privatly if you want to see... (No i couldn't find any good tiles, I found that the "Mustard Mountain" volcano wasn't rippable because the BG3 layer wasn't a simple single pattern. )

EDIT6: (Dangit will someone post so I can stop editing!?) It appears I did finish a set of tiles and I forgot about it...

Rich Dungeon
    Click and be silenced by the doggieness!

...Something dark has happend...

...Everyone loses hope...

...One brethren avenges his mate...

-={Kirby: The Legend of Black and White Kirby}=-

*Super rock guitar double base petal crazy yelling guy on the mike*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%

Just cut the image into diffrent parts and rip them sepratly so the Csets are perfect...

I just finished 2 dungeons ill edit this and post them in a small bit... when you see them you will find i'm... coldblooded...

EDIT: Here are the new dungeons I submitted 1 of these yesterday and 3 today to pureZC and they are allready up on the site :) both of these from pepperment palace.

Ice Dungeon
    Frozen Dungeon

Hope you like em...

EDIT2: Hold on i forgot to FTP em so you can get to them...

EDIT3: Fixed... moving on...

EDIT4: (Can you belive it!?) Ok well my dad has this thing that makes the internet shut off at 9:30 here (It was 11:00 but he changed it because he is an evil B**te*d) and in this time zone 9:30 is in about just 15 minutes so... I'll have 3 more dungeons (maybe the overworld) probably done tomarrow... well im just going to eat and work on them overnight. (I only sleep like once a week.) So... peace! Oh, and the reason he has it is because he thinks it will make me and my brother not stay up all night...

So... thats basicly explaining I won't be able to post tonight... only tomarrow... okbye!

EDIT5: (UGH!) I'm back... last night I looked and looked for tiles that looked rippable into ZC and I discoverd a few... things... this isn't the right place to discuss them, because they arn't related to this thread... not even related to ZC... I don't know why I did it but you can contact me privatly if you want to see... (No i couldn't find any good tiles, I found that the "Mustard Mountain" volcano wasn't rippable because the BG3 layer wasn't a simple single pattern. )

EDIT6: (Dangit will someone post so I can stop editing!?) It appears I did finish a set of tiles and I forgot about it...

Rich Dungeon
    Thanks! This will look like Carrot Castle! hmmm.. Death Mountain could be Mustard mountain. i think we could use lava from the tileset i'm using.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%

Ugh... last night was rough, I finished one of my greatest dungeons yet but I really don't think it was worth all the complicatedness and then while waiting for my internet to come back on I put myself under more brain pressure by playing advance wars... (Stupid puzzling war strategies! It's a sweet game though, both 1 & 2 are.) Here ya go... you will probably really, REALLY like these. 1 more dungeon and all levels 1-9 will be done!

Tech Dungeon

(Kinda hard to figure out so theres an example on the sheet. Oh, and I had to replace the orange colors with the teal due to cset limitations.)

EDIT: HUH!? This link, and all of the above links arn't working now... I didn't change anything...

EDIT2: I think my dad took his site down, making all of our sites go down also. I can't get to them either... I'll see with him whenever I see him again. Sorry about that...

EDIT3: He just told me the server his site is on is being fixed. So the site is only accessable sometimes... try back later if you can't get to them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%

Ugh... last night was rough, I finished one of my greatest dungeons yet but I really don't think it was worth all the complicatedness and then while waiting for my internet to come back on I put myself under more brain pressure by playing advance wars... (Stupid puzzling war strategies! It's a sweet game though, both 1 & 2 are.) Here ya go... you will probably really, REALLY like these. 1 more dungeon and all levels 1-9 will be done!

Tech Dungeon

(Kinda hard to figure out so theres an example on the sheet. Oh, and I had to replace the orange colors with the teal due to cset limitations.)

EDIT: HUH!? This link, and all of the above links arn't working now... I didn't change anything...

EDIT2: I think my dad took his site down, making all of our sites go down also. I can't get to them either... I'll see with him whenever I see him again. Sorry about that...

EDIT3: He just told me the server his site is on is being fixed. So the site is only accessable sometimes... try back later if you can't get to them
    I got to them. If i'm not mistaken, this is probably Candy Constellation!

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Alright, ive made a few items, but I was gone for awhile.

Tell me the following:

Do you want every item to be 1X1 pixels big?

Also, what pallette (Tileset will do) Are these for? I ned this so I can make them and you won't have to recolor them

I got the tomatoe and the rod done though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%

If you go to the first page in the thread, look for questerdoodman's second/third post. then rip the pallete.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    21.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda Master
    I got to them. If i'm not mistaken, this is probably Candy Constellation! Know what else? Nothing!
    (I added that last part in. )

Oh yes it it is. I'm looking into a way to rip the hard mustard mountain. Then all 9 dungeons needed for zelda will be done.

Oh you might want to read this for anybody who is allready reading this fourm so they don't make same mistakes others did if they are the kind of people who want to review my tiles. (Submitted and Up on PureZC.)

Not going to mention any name personally but...
    Y'know, people should actually try ripping them and see if they can work first BEFORE they go criticizing them. The comments on pureZC say they are:

1. "Not the right perspective for the NESW doors." - I have made sure and they DO work out perfectly maybe people should try them BEFORE running thier mouths... hm? They LOOK wrong but the eye can trick you.

2. "Tiles are coverd in white." - I know this, but if they would bother to actually get the tiles into a quest they'd see what happens to the white: OMGITSGONE! It's some transparent glitch that doesn't appear when in ZC or editing the image.

3. "Not enough tiles for a dungeon!" - Yes there is, yes there is. I have verified all of my dungeons before sending them in that it is indeed possible to finish a complete dungeon.

4. "You have things to learn." - Uhm... yeah, about that. None of the above were actually wrong, they APPEARED wrong to most. It looks like you still have things to learn. I would know, spriting has been my buisness for years.

Yeah, sorry about that, just trying to correct things. Bear that in mind everyone.

Anyways zeldamaster, I will try to get mustard mountain if I ever get the time and can figure out how I should rip them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%

I know, You made these tiles and everyone justs says they're bad! When 95% of the time they DIDN'T Even test their quest! And anyway, Mustard mountain {if you rip the image} will be Death Mountain!

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

I should have the tiles ready to go in 2 days. (I haven't been on lately) How should I get them to you?

Thread Information