Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

Re: Sexiest woman alive

Being a girl.. I thought it's sad how people dream about celebrity people. Then again, same goes for girls thinking about.. uh.. Mel Gibson or something! .. I just never wanted to think like that since it's more than clear you'd never be with them. If anything.. guys should pick apart certain features you like on them.. and join 'em together to make your own custom (ha ha) made woman! XD
    My girlfriend dreams about Brad Pit. I think he looks girly, but it is her choice and she will never see him in real life so there is no harm in dreaming.
    My newest sexier girl is Jessica Alba, she was delicious in the Fantastic Four.
    Quote Originally Posted by carrot red
    I turn those who dare mess with me into frogs. I'm a redheaded witch and I'm creating a new breed of frogs. Any candidates?
    Disclaimer:
    Management is not responsible for your incorrect expiration dates on your close-mindedness.
    Management is not responsible for your anger, your embarrassment, or your insufficient intellect.
    Management is not interested in your pathetic "badass always angry" insipid response.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.69%

Actually, you can attribute "attractive", "alluring", "desirable" to most of the models and women in film and tv; that's pretty much a prerequisite. Sexy is something else, and has as much to do with attitude as it does with appearance. Considering that, Elizabeth Hurley is probably the sexiest celebrity I can think of.

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis

"Hypocrisy is wrong, but a society which decides to live up to its standards by not having any is worse." - George Neumayr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Great Warrior
    My girlfriend dreams about Brad Pit. I think he looks girly, but it is her choice and she will never see him in real life so there is no harm in dreaming.

Aww.. but that still means she's thinking of someone she likes that's not you. I just always found that so sad. My mom likes Mel Gibson... I don't see why. I believe in loving on one person... ^_^ Even if you will never have a chance with a celebrity.... I still think it's very nice to know your lover only thinks of you, and you only. Because how do you know they don't look at the opposite sex then? Just people around?

EDIT: It's too much of a hassle, because of course they wouldn't exactly tell you that, but they'll tell you they like a certain famous person because the first thing that goes through your head is that there's nothing to worry about. But the celebrity is, just a pretty face, pretty faces can be everywhere.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.34%

Mine was at first site, ^^. Hee hee anyway, I would not want any life being paranoid that my boyfriend might run off with some other girl some day.. I'd be too heartbroken and swear I wouldn't love again. *sigh* I'd rather play it safe and not look at anyone at all so that way they, in return, should do the same. That's what I have to say.
    - Brought to you by Crimson Ai!! ^^ ...it rhymes..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Great Warrior
    Hehehe, did you see that thing on Dr. Phil about that mother who was completely obsessed with Brad Pitt? She had pictures of him all over the house. It was really sad.
    Winner of the Side Splitter award in the first Writing Contest

Thread Information