Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

Re: Help with the Megaman quest

And when you've got at least the Silver Armour, the L3 Saber, the upgraded missiles and the upgraded missile launcher, together with 200 zens to fire lots of them, SAVE and try to beat the Arena challenge! It's worth it, give it your best and don't spare your missiles during the challenge!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Thanks Pheonix for your help :) I've now completed the Torins Tower, upgraded my wallet to the max as well as my missiles, but haven't done the Arena Challenge yet :) I need help regarding finding the Gold Helmet in the abandoned graveyard... Do you know how I can find it?

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.9%

Uhhh where was that helmet. Oh yes, in the north overworld with snow and stuff not at the graveyard.

ScythX

Uhh...Where are the mountains where dr.light is????????????????

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

I found the garage thing that possibly holds the gold helmet but it seems to be locked even though I've visited the thief already and he said it would be open... Am I missing something?

The Mountain is near Lupin City... Find a place that has lots of boulders for you to push around and eventually get into this abandoned mine. Hope it helps :)

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

Hey, I guess it looks like I've got a long answer to produce :p

Thanks Pheonix for your help I've now completed the Torins Tower, upgraded my wallet to the max as well as my missiles, but haven't done the Arena Challenge yet I need help regarding finding the Gold Helmet in the abandoned graveyard... Do you know how I can find it?
    kopitiambread, this is for you too

To find the Golden Helmet, youy need to complete the following steps (I guess you've completed some of them, but I'm listing them all if it is of use to other players):

1) Go to the North. To so so, you need the Surfboard (bought 200 zens in Tornis), advanced missiles (MegaCity, 256 zens) and the advanced missile launcher (Tornis, Minigame, need Adv. Missiles) (optional,) and a sharp eye... Go to the extreme Northwest of the Overworld (where Light's lab and the Dungeons are.) You'll find a Cave, enter it. Explore it and be sure to kill the enemy that is alone (with 1 trap) to get a piece of Energy Meter. You'll reach the Ice Cavern. Make your way 3 screens to the East as you can, and fall in the 2x2 hole that is in the same screen as some stairs. Make your way in this underground and exit via stairs that lead back upstairs. Head North, then, and take these other stairs. You'll reach the North.

2) Explore the North!! You'll find a thief somewhere (be sure to melt cracked ice, you need to keep a sharp eye to detect it he says "the hatch should be open now." He's speaking about a hatch that is in Kakariko's graveyard, just west of Lapin Village and of the entrance to the sewers, NOT of the locked door of the garage in the NW of the North. You'll need a Super bomb to open it.

3a) Keep exploring the North and ransack all its treasures! (except useless money :p) Go to the northeast of the village and locate a screen where there is no enemy, and some ice with a small crack. Melt the crack and go to the Lab, you'll learn Slash. VERY useful vs. Wizzrobes and Darknuts!

3b) [I don't guarantee this] If you've got a spare key, try to go to the extreme northweast of the North, to the Garage. You can't bomb the sealed entrance; you can only enter via the door. I had 3 spare keys and I didn't go to the Thieves' Hideout (i.e. Kakariko Graveyard,) but the door opened, all the same. It didn't consume any of my keys, because this door is not a key block; I don' know why it opened at all... So, why not try, especielly if you can't buy Super Bombs yet?

4) If this doesn't work, buy a Super Bomb (available after level 6, I think,) go just west of Lapin Village, bomb the entrance and explore the caves (there are two layouts) until you find a thief that gives you the "Thieves' Universal Key," aka the Crowbar (seems like a Boss Key to me ) Go to the garage in the North and collect the Gold Helmet!! "Don't worry about damage taken" then, EXCEPT damaging tiles (damage is never reduced, you still lose 4 HP when you step on lava.)

5) Go to the Arena after having bought the best possible equipment without sparing your zens (be sure to have 200 of them, though.) Save before entering the contest, and retry when you lose. That's why you mustn't spare anything while fighting!

I've got a question for those who have actually finished the game. I've got 16 "Hearts Containers", 3/4 of a "HC" and I can complete these 3/4 of "HC" with a "piece of Heart" that I found underwater. Because Petoe set the number of HCs to 16 max., the extra Heart Container that I can make doesn't add a 17th HC to my life bar. Are you in the same case, are there (at least) 4 pieces of heart in excess? Thanks!

And a general piece of advice: you can save one key in the 2nd Dome in addition to the two extra that Petoe left here and there. This way, you may skip a difficulty that will arise near the end of the game.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Hey, I are be needing help again, because I be's a moron. I'm in the power station and I'm one key short from entering the boss room. I've scoured for hours to find a key. Suggestions?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.68%

Yes, that is one long reply :) But thanks for the help! I've tired walking through the garage door (with no key) but it didn't work... I've gone though 4 levels and I have no spare key in my inventory. Is that okay? My spare key was uesd up in the Torrins tower because I just couldn't find another key for the door leading into the room with many stairs.

Is the factory near the entrance to the North level 5? could you tell me where level 6 is as well?

To Slingerland: If I'm not mistaken, you might need to bomb a certain wall looks run down .. If that does not work, kill every enemy in any given room.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.07%

Slingerland, I don't remember where every key is. As kopitiambread suggests, kill everything that moves; it is a general rule to get about everything in the game: keys, energy and money.

kopitiambread, the Factory is in the northwest of the overworld. You need to go there with the raft. Isn't the Factory level 6, BTW???
    Level 7 is Dragon's Lair, and you need to go there via the sewers (super bombs required.) But, before you go to Dragon's Lair, be sure to visit the museum and record where the coloured blocks are (their place in the room.) You'll need it.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix :p
    Slingerland, I don't remember where every key is. As kopitiambread suggests, kill everything that moves; it is a general rule to get about everything in the game: keys, energy and money.
    You know it! I should probably do another systematic sweep of killing things.

EDIT: Yeah, not finding anything. What's with the basement anyway? B1 has nothing in it, except one chest, but it's behind a laser and green slime.

Thread Information