User Tag List

Thread: Regarding ZC for Linux

zyrixnet

Regarding ZC for Linux

Hello,

Isn't there an Allergo library for Linux? I believe I have seen it many times, sadly most Linux games don't use it, they use SDL. But still shouldn't it be easier to port if the Allergo libraries are also on Linux?

This is just a question, because I just love ZC, and after moving on to Linux, I can't really use it anymore. It's one of the best game development tools I've seen to make action-adventure, and not turn-based, like most game engines are.

By the way, they were talking about ZC on Slashdot, about Nintendo and copyrights and that. And yet, I'm still surpised you still surived after even a TV show introduced it. Hope you are one of the very few FREE projects that actaully survives to create a great game. Keep at it.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%

Re: Regarding ZC for Linux

The slashdot thing was my bad. I wanted to help and I fscked up. I am glad they are still up though, it just proves that I didnt fsck up that bad while it helped get people to help fix bugs.
    - Belgarath
    Professor at the University of my Living Room Sofa
    Senior Researcher of the Kitchen Refrigerator
    Guest weekly lectures at the local grocery store

| ./ | PSC | US |

Thread Information