User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow...

Buddah

Wow...

I must say, I can't believe something like this has gone unoticed by me for so long. Being the Zelda/Metroid/Nintendo fanboi I am, I was eager to check this place out after reading about it in EGM. So in understanding I am a noob, I do not want to piss anyone off with dumb questions, so I read all the posts in the FAQ and also the link for the tutorial. But I still have one problem. How do I make the little box the game pops up in full screen. I'm sure it's something simple, I am just not very good with computers. Altho a master of Zelda. A huge thank you goes to the people who started this and to everyone who helps keep something like this alive. I hope to meet and talk/chat with you all. As for now. I got a Zelda game to play!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Re: Wow...

Welcome! I hope you like it here. I too saw the add for this place in EGM. Well, I think you go to a box at the top, and look for something that says "Full screen". I'm not sure.

Yesterday, I made the screen smaller, and it made my computer freeze. Hope it doesn't to yours.

Look around on the screen, you'll find it .
    Go for it . You'll have fun. Making your own, unique, Zelda game for people to play. You put in everything you want in a Zelda game. Make it as hard or as easy as you want. That's the fun of it.

Buddah

When I start the program, the screen is only like 2-3 inches square. I can barely see anything lol. And I went through all the menus and the window looking for the full screen optinion and can not find it. I have no clue how to make it bigger.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    96.8%

Well, I think it's one of the "F's". Like, F1 or F2. Hm... Whn I get home, I'll answer that ? (if no one else does).
    Go for it . You'll have fun. Making your own, unique, Zelda game for people to play. You put in everything you want in a Zelda game. Make it as hard or as easy as you want. That's the fun of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah
    When I start the program, the screen is only like 2-3 inches square. I can barely see anything lol. And I went through all the menus and the window looking for the full screen optinion and can not find it. I have no clue how to make it bigger.
    are you running it in fullscreen, or windowed? the windowed version is pretty small...

[edit] just read your post. remove -windowed to the end of the text in the target field. right click the icon on your desktop, click properties, then edit the "Target:" text. or, in ZQuest, just click Ect, then click Windowed

Buddah

ok I'll go try that. Thanks again!

Buddah

Quote Originally Posted by *b*
    are you running it in fullscreen, or windowed? the windowed version is pretty small...
    I assume it's the windowed. It is very small. How to I get it to full screen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

here, this should make things easier

click that to make ZQuest switch from fullscreen and windowed

remove/add that to the end of the directory location in that field

Buddah

Ok it took me a sec to do it, but I took it out and now it opens in full screen. thanks! One more question, how do I open the program to make my own zelda? Only think I understand at the moment is how to run files I have downloaded. Which I am playing the remake of the first quest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

open zquest-w.exe. that's the quest editor/creator

Thread Information