User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45

Thread: DOY revised: bug in dream village?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22.68%

Re: DOY revised: bug in dream village?

Quote Originally Posted by athanato
    I got fed up with Deku Tree a year ago :)
    I have fought two nightmare bosses by wrapping in water warps to get to them.
    As for this second entrance, is it just an entrance room or can you actually enter the Tree from this room? (from the outside of course *just courious*)
    PM sent to athanato.

jor

I also got problems finding the first wallet, i did it a time ago i the 183 player and got stuck in the train stn. now i´m doing the quest again in 2.10 and dont remember where i got the wallet....

JOR
    (see post below)

#20 01-16-2006
    freshbread Offline:
    Newcomer Join Date: Jan 2006

Re: Dreams of Yesterday Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy the level 2 sword? So then I must have missed the wallet upgrade somewhere? Where do I get that as I'm now fiddling around crystal valley and desert town and still don't have it. (btw found the lv2 sword somewhere else for free)

zwarrior

Northwesternmost house in Pulcheria...bring a bow. The wallet's there.

I remember playing the original version about a year & a half ago...quit at the train station's game-stipping bug. I had died about 120 times by the time I got there. I'm in the same dungeon now with 18 deaths.

Now to the point. I can't find the hookshot. I can move the train, and talked to the guy who mentioned the ghosts, but that trick only opened up one door and guess what you need to get through the room past it? Ugh, any help with finding the hookshot?

EDIT: Tried to get through the Gallery for kicks, but I can't find out how to go on in the room with Error's wife saying something about her blood, even when I trigger the secret in that room.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

All of the caves in Blester have serious map issues if you ever have time for those
    --------
    What you say!?
    --------

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

Hey guys,
    In Clockwork Volcano I have the boss key and relic and everything, but I cant seem to find the boss door... sounds a bit strange but that's the case. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    EDIT: It turns out I was simply overlooking a door, wow found and killed the boss.

I still cannot however find the Storm Tower Boss key in Blester, I think I looked everywhere but havent found anything, any help is great thanks.
    --------
    What you say!?
    --------

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%

BUGS TIME!!!

In this cave the fairy doesn't do anything, and the bomb wall on the left blows up but won't let you walk in.

You actually can't get this heart container, the chest opens to reveal it but you just cant touch it... weird.

Coming from that previous room leads here but you have to restart because killing all the enemies lets you pass but they always spawn in unreachable spots.

Minor bugs but bugs all the same
    --------
    What you say!?
    --------

Thread Information