User Tag List

Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: DOY revised: bug in dream village?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%

Re: DOY revised: bug in dream village?

I do kill the enemies and then the boss shoots stuff at me and kills me too. I never get to keep the glove. There are 2 waves of ememies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%

After you finish off the little mushrooms, hit the big mushroom with the BOOMERANG alot to kill him.

-C

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%

Thanks C-Dawg, that did it and I've gotten the glove and am off to explore and see what other trouble I can get into.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

athanato: Thanks! your hint really helped me a lot :)

I've explored much of predator dungeon (found the special item and the boss key) However I need some hints as to where the relic for predator is and the location of the final key. I've explored all of the body and there's the lower left room in the head not explored. My guess is that the key is the final key to open up the door to the boss room on the lower right. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've found the predator relic (which is at the right side, one south of the south walls and gotten the armour upgrade in the excavation (is it more powerful than the red armour?) And the key as well! That key was near the boss key... Can't believe I missed it... Now onto the Hotel... Hopefully I'm doing it in the right sequence...

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Obob
    OK I figured out how to work around the hotel bug and beat enigma castle. Now I'm in Subrosia, and there is the nasty can't-move-right bug. I can get to the Temple of Heroes, but that's all. Is there anything vital in Subrosia which I can't get because of this?
    I'm stuck at the same point where after opening the locked door, I dive into the sewers and get stuck in the wall above the 2 moving spikes... Could you tell me how you overcame the bug? I'm using ZC 2.1

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.83%

Quote Originally Posted by kopitiambread
    I'm stuck at the same point where after opening the locked door, I dive into the sewers and get stuck in the wall above the 2 moving spikes... Could you tell me how you overcame the bug? I'm using ZC 2.1
    You may be screwed. This quest is not fully compatible with 2.1. However, in 1.83 I overcame it by dropping down from the room where you get the map, then diving into the sewers. I don't know why this worked, but it did.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23%

Quote Originally Posted by kopitiambread
    athanato: Thanks! your hint really helped me a lot :)

I've explored much of predator dungeon (found the special item and the boss key) However I need some hints as to where the relic for predator is and the location of the final key. I've explored all of the body and there's the lower left room in the head not explored. My guess is that the key is the final key to open up the door to the boss room on the lower right. Thanks in advance!

Edit: I've found the predator relic and gotten the armour upgrade in the excavation (is it more powerful than the red armour?) And the key as well! That key was near the boss key... Can't believe I missed it... Now onto the Hotel... Hopefully I'm doing it in the right sequence...

the hotel is before the predator, not that it really matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74.78%

I got the glove and went and paid for each clue about the bow, glove and flippers. I went to Errors but can't get any of the doors to open. How do I get to other parts of his mansion? In Lake Hylia I need the flippers, bow to hit target or the ladder to get to the other side. So, I'm stuck. I'm sure it's something simple but can't seem to find it. The clue at Error's was to step on switches. Well there is one to the right of entrance but how to push it? Is there a shop that sells the shield?
    Sorry for so many questions.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Crackers
    I got the glove and went and paid for each clue about the bow, glove and flippers. I went to Errors but can't get any of the doors to open. How do I get to other parts of his mansion? In Lake Hylia I need the flippers, bow to hit target or the ladder to get to the other side. So, I'm stuck. I'm sure it's something simple but can't seem to find it. The clue at Error's was to step on switches. Well there is one to the right of entrance but how to push it? Is there a shop that sells the shield?
    Sorry for so many questions.
    1) In Error's Mansion, there are bulb like switch in the Mushroom Cave, activate them the same way by walking over them.

2) The dam was a killer for me as well... Remember the rule of Zelda: Push all blocks, kill all enemies, and bomb ALL walls. :)

3)The shop that sells the shield is only accessible after you complete the dam but you'll need your bow to complete the dam.

Hope it helps :p

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Obob
    You may be screwed. This quest is not fully compatible with 2.1. However, in 1.83 I overcame it by dropping down from the room where you get the map, then diving into the sewers. I don't know why this worked, but it did.
    No way... Is the save file transferable to the 1.83 build? Or to the build it was supposed to be played on? When you mean the map, are you refering to the F1 or B1 map? Because I can't find the F1 map...

C-Dawg, jman... Help!!!

Thread Information