Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    54.01%

Nightmares

I am very intrigued by nightmares. My favorite dreams are in fact my Nightmares, because they are so creepy that my conscious mind can't comprehend in full what exactly I saw or felt that was so scary. Every one of my nightmares contains something really good in them, so good that I would like to revisit them.

One nightmare of mine which is really strange has to do with me being in a large 1 story house that somewhat resembles my house (even though mine has 3 floors). I am home alone, it is early afternoon, and for some reason, I have this strong feeling that there is someone creeping around outside who is trying to fire a pellet gun at me through one of the windows. Whenever I stand near a window and concentrate, I think I hear footsteps, and if I stay any longer, I think I notice a shadow appearing against the window indicating that someone is just outside, but I can't see them. In these situations I make my way toward the central room of the house. Then I get a strong feeling that this person will sneak in and suprise me through one of the multiple entrances into the center room.

Other times my dreams involve exploring a basement below my basement that is unusually hot, and if explored deep enough there is a lot of magma.

A lot of my dreams seem to involve secret passageways in my basement that lead to very strange, dark rooms, and sometimes there are people living in them. When I am by myself in these rooms I get strong feelings that if I look towards an uninviting place in the room, I will see something horrible like a pig with its eyes poked out crawling around, usually accompanied by a spine chilling sound.

The good part about these dreams is that usually when things are creepiest, I meet some kind of girl who is very fascinating and it makes me very happy to be with, and we'll go to these dark places together.

When I wake up from these sorts of dreams, I often spend a lot of time meditating on it.

I want to hear some of your most fascinating nightmares. I really enjoy the mental stimulation of some of the strangest parts of our mind.
    Look at me
    I am glenn
    I've been banned
    yet again
    I tried to post
    but you see
    eckels looked at
    my IP
    now I'm just
    another boob
    with all the other
    idiot noobs.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Nightmares

Wow. Nice Nightmares. o_o;

At this point, I'm not sure what's a nightmare and what's a regular dream. If a nightmare can be interpreted as scary TO ME, then it's a nightmare. Otherwise, it's just a dream. And I haven't had any nightmares at all that would be scary "to me," so I guess I've just had a lot of seemingly prophetic dreams relating to the end of the world.

Half of them involve red skies on a very real world. Red skies, lightning, flames falling both in and from the sky, and a generally empty world.

The other half involves a post-apocalyptic world. Half of THESE involve buildings sunken deep underground in hollow caves, skeletons strewn about, half in half out of windows on the side of these cement monstrosities, and other remnants of society. The OTHER half, (The half I easily prefer.) involves some sort of altered state of the world. Just last night, in fact, I had dreamt about being this young girl in a village of flowerhouses, an oddly colorful assortment of flower-based huts and such. Very colorful. Then, the "On The Tightrope" theme from Tales Of Symphonia erupted, as did a volcano, melting all the houses. I had fleed the village, and found myself amidst a path of wildflowers. Purple, green blue, and red were the prevailent colors here. Occasionally, you'd find a small path amongst the shallow, yet seemingly infinite field of flowers. Eventually I came upon a field-dressed student hippy at a nearby university. I followed him back to his campus, to this psychedelically colored college structure, and I wandered inside. ... That's when the dream changed from being a Nightmare to being the type of dream people only ... dream ... of having.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.05%

Your nightmares are certainly interesting... mine tend to involve people with painted, very thin faces.
    But those are the nicer ones. I don't know what it is, but I have this nightmare in which I am standing in a huge white ether, and there is a small stick, or a daisy. Not scary. Then another daisy comes, wraps around it, etc. It continiues until this huge ball of daisies is huge and expansive. But this is not scary. What is, is this feeling that goes with it. I can't explain it well, but it is very deep, like peering into something so cavernous and huge that it should not happen.
    When I first used to get these, I used to get the feeling in the daytime as well - it just makes me scared, but why? This annoys me. It's sort of like, everything big becomes small, and vice versa.
    I wish I could explain it better, but for some reason it is frightening.
    "I was in heaven and you don't care,
    My lucent orb is fading bright,
    All of this hatred turns you on,
    You can taste my life forever..."
    - Energy, InMe

:whitemage :whitemage :whitemage :whitemage
    Specifelecity - Meaning the small splats of bubble gum on pavements that have
    gone black with dirt. "This city is full of specifelecity." "I'm specifelecitising! Help!"
    I just LOST the GAME. So did you.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Oh, rest assured, Carcer, I know these feelings quite well. I experience them myself occasionally, usually when looking at something large next to something small, ... or .. smaller. I can certainly understand your feelings pertaining to this dream of size-relations. It's an eerie feeling, really.

Another odd feeling dreams can induce, is gazing at something which seems real enough, but has enough of a modified twist, that it seems unreal. It's like taking a picture of your neighborhood, and tweaking the colors of it, adding lens flares, odd red and dark purple globes of light, (Non-shimmering, self-contained.) and streaks in the skies, ... then placing that picture back into the space of reality from which you have taken it, causing it to become reality. It's a feeling that you really could never even attempt to describe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.57%

Sorry Glenn, permanently banned members are not allowed to post.

Blackguard is Glenn. He's been banned yet again. this topic is closed.

If any of you desire to continue this topic, please start a new one.

<Eckels> 70% of all statistics are made up on the spot
    <moocow> really?

<Eckels> it's funnier and safer if i dont use my real penis

[13:58] <Breaker\idiot> im not an idiot, eckels

Thread Information