User Tag List

Thread: Need help with custom quest please!?!?!?!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    64.81%

Smile Need help with custom quest please!?!?!?!

Hi guys I was browsing youtube and seen a video of a awesome Zelda fan made game! (new to me) was called legend of Zelda origins. well the comments had questions of where to download it and well here I am! but the problem I am having is I was just told to download the zc and the quest and then boom I can play it. well I cannot get it to work for anything lol. :/ im a noob at this so bear with me. Can any 1 explain how to get the origins quest working for me? would really like to play it! Thanks!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    0.34%
    Quote Originally Posted by kimolottie_06 View Post
    Hi guys I was browsing youtube and seen a video of a awesome Zelda fan made game! (new to me) was called legend of Zelda origins. well the comments had questions of where to download it and well here I am! but the problem I am having is I was just told to download the zc and the quest and then boom I can play it. well I cannot get it to work for anything lol. :/ im a noob at this so bear with me. Can any 1 explain how to get the origins quest working for me? would really like to play it! Thanks!!!
    It's pretty simple.
    1. Start up Z.C.
    2. Once you get to the select screen; register your name (just like normal LoZ). An 'old school' sprite of Link should now be next to your name. STOP.
    3. With your mouse; left click the screen. A menu bar should appear at the top of the screen. You will have 3 headings that lead to drop down menus. Game, Settings and Menu.
    4. Left click 'Game'. A drop down menu should appear.
    5. Left click 'Load Quest...'.
    6. Now 'browse' back through the folders to the location of where you saved the .qst file that 'you' mentioned earlier. Once found and selected....
    7. Click OK,
    8. Click OK again. (More than likely your sprite icon of Link will have changed)
    9. Select your game file and hit RETURN.
    10. Play until you're satisfied.

If you liked my tutorial, I also have a very in depth 12 step document on how to make a Pop Tart. J/K

J~
    A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.

Mitch Hedberg

Thread Information