Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.83%

CT Raid Assist

Alrighty, well I play WoW everyday and in raids everyone talks about the CT Raid Assist program. So I decide to download it. Its zipped so I unzip it and put it in the WoW/Interface folder like it says and it isnt working or coming up for me in-game. Ive been looking for any more directions to see if I did something wrong, but every site says to do the same thing.

Any of you WoWers have this program and if so how in the world you get it to work?

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%

Re: CT Raid Assist

Check to see if the version of the CT Raid Assist is out of date. Every time a new version of WoW is patched out, all of your UI mods stop working to make sure that potential updates to the interface don't screw up your mods. You can try automatically updating them through some autoupdator programs that are out there (they just change the version number to make them work with the latest verison, it doens't fix potential problems or get the 'newest version' of the UI mod), but a better solution is to wait for the latest version of the UI mod to come out...you know....just in case.

Thread Information