User Tag List

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Shattered Courage Announcement

mudshark897

Re: Shattered Courage Announcement

I'm not sure if this has been added i cant seem to find it in earlier posts, but...... i cant break into the desert area where level 8 is. i followed the lens of truth path to where the entrance is and its showing me a red crystal i only have the blue-ish and green crystals. where is the red one!!?? thanks

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

I've been walking around level 6 for quite some time now, but I can't seem to find the last key to open the door before the boss's door. I've gotten all of the "out in the open" keys, but I've been all over the dungeon and can't find the last key. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.64%

look 3 posts up

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic1210 View Post
    look 3 posts up
    Thanks toxic. That's what I get for not paying attention.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.66%

How do I get through the second part of the Sparkle Caves? (The part where the room is filled with hookshot blocks, but none of them seem to connect to where you need to go to?)

Also, where in the world is the entrance to the desert? I've looked all over for it!

EDIT: I hate to be the guy who keeps asking things, but I've been wandering around the flooded world for two days now, trying to find the entrance to Level 7 and am having no luck. I've got the flippers and Din's Fire; is there something else that I need to get me there? If so, what? If not, where in the world is the entrance?

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%

Have been trying to figure out how to reach the boss in level 6 Poison Pond for days now, but it seems to be impossible. I have all the necessary keys, the boots and the flippers but I can't get past the room with the four one-eyed statues and the two crystals just before the boss. My immediate thought was that I should use the wand and shoot at the crystals and have them reflect the beam onto the statues and thereby removing some blocks so I could use my hookshot to reach the right side of the room.

The crystals don't reflect the beam from the wand, they just eat them up. The only other possible solution I've been able to think of was that the flippers would make it possible to swim across, but the only thing that happens is that Link puts out the ladder and hence can't get across that way. People have obviously completed this dungeon, but I can't figure out how they did that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Thread Information