Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Re: Shattered Courage Announcement

Wow, I'm kinda dissapointed, my game finally got a rating, and it's rated as poor. =/ Does that rating thing mean anything?

Well, people are constantly reporting bugs, glitches, mistakes, and problems with the game. So I guess it is probably VERY poorly designed.

Flooded Inferno leads to to the Temple of Time in the flooded world which containes a magic container.

When you beat level 7, there is a hidden path that leads directly from level 7 to level 8 using the lens of Truth to find.

The room you can't get to in that inferno place leads to a weapon I don't want players to recieve yet, so I blocked it off, it pretty much only has money right now, and the path to the temple there.

In screen 15 of the flooded world, that was a copy paste error. I originally created this screen from the forest world, and there is a bush you burn there, when you copy paste, flags get carried with them. Thanks, that is fixed as well. (btw, you're definately a game tester that I'll add to credits, email me)

As for sparkle caves. Yeah, you can get out, just hitting a different tile, but you can also get stuck by hitting the wrong tile as well, thanks, now that's fixed.

Okay, all the problems noticed have been updated except for grass corners. That'll be fixed asap. =) They'll be updated to the website on a later beta version, since these problems aint as SERIOUS. Anyways, enjoy, and report more of these errors.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.16%

In the Graveyard in Flooded Relenia, there is a merchant who says, "Buy potions to help your way.." selling a bracelet, bomb, and small wallet.

As for your rating, don't fret about it. It could be a prank set by someone. As for the many bugs, your quest is very large; the larger the quest, the tougher it is to find such details.

That empty house in Flooded Relenia I pointed out earlier could be converted into a "Pay me and I'll talk" room.
    I destroy my enemies. I make them my friends. —Abraham Lincoln

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.16%

In Level 9-1, there seems to be TWO Toadstool hungry guys. One of them is directly south of the other occupying the same room as a four headed standard Gleeok. This one says nothing. I assume you meant to move the "hungry guy" up one but forgot to remove the original.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.16%

Exiting the shop in Ganon's Castle leads Link back to the entrance of Level 9-1. Was this intentional?

There is an empty Info/Shop room near the entrance of 9-2.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.95%

I've only been through dungeons 1 and 2 now, and I noticed the same under-combo problem in both of them. In fact, it's the same under-combo in both dungeons, lol. You might want to take a look at at least 1 room that has a push block or something like that in all of the dungeons, to make a note of which dungeons you probably have to go through again, Cole. Anyway, besides that, I've also got a few needed under-combos written down...

The screen with the pushable bush I mentioned yesterday, the boulder there should probably have something else than a cut bush underneath it, lol.
    The screen with the boulders in town, in forest world, should probably have a different combo for under the boulders.
    Both of the mountain screens in town, in forest world, need combos for under the bushes.
    There's two armos statues outside a warp cave, I think it was, in western ice world that have cut bush under-combos.
    The two armos statues outside of Level 2 also have cut bush under-combos.
    I'm not sure if this is a graphical bug, you might have wanted it this way, but are the burnable bushes(at least in forest world) supposed to be gray cut bushes underneath?

Besides those under-combos, I noticed two actual graphical bugs while I was playing. The cumbled house in town in south-eastern ice world, when you walk into the doorway of it, outside, you show over the ground when you go down, for some reason. It's the potion shop if you don't know what I mean by crumbled house, lol. The other graphical bug is the hammer, it only looks right when swung facing down, the other three directions, it looks weird when it's above Link's head.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.16%

Room 46 of Level 9-5 has a northern door that leads to emptiness. I assume that this should have been a staircase down.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

As for everything you just said, I'll take notice to them and edit them, but yeah, the grey bush was purposely done, it's just a cheap substitute until I find something more suitable.
    As for the under combos in level 1 and level 2, they were just quickly done, I know how to fix this problem, but since this is a very large quest, such things have been brushed off, I got the block glitch fixed in the new level 1, now I got to do it in level 2.

Now, if I am going to use secret combos as a substitute for under combos, would such secret combos be affected by a flag activation? Like for example, the first cave that leads to the ice world is opened up by hitting a statue with an arrow. But if I had to make the corners of the bushes cutable, would that mean that these secret combos will be activated by hitting that target with the arrow? Like the other combos. Maybe I'm wrong, any thoughts?

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    14.53%

Quote Originally Posted by boram_c
    Room 46 of Level 9-5 has a northern door that leads to emptiness. I assume that this should have been a staircase down.
    I would assume! =p the funniest things is that when I test this, that problem didn't happen? lol I swear some glitches are just creating themselves, it's like some kind of Zeldaclassic virus or something. >p

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.95%

Darn, you're right. I just tested it with a bombable flower, bushes that have a secret under combo, and a tree that has a separate secret combo. When I bombed the flower, both the tree and the bushes disappeared.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I would assume! =p the funniest things is that when I test this, that problem didn't happen? lol I swear some glitches are just creating themselves, it's like some kind of Zeldaclassic virus or something. >p
    I am playing the game with version 2.10, which was released just at the beginning of this year. Looking at how complex your quest is, I assume that it did not take a couple months to construct, so you probably used a Zelda Quest version earlier than 2.10. The bugs that developed might be due to differing versions.

Thread Information