Wow, I'm kinda dissapointed, my game finally got a rating, and it's rated as poor. =/ Does that rating thing mean anything?

Well, people are constantly reporting bugs, glitches, mistakes, and problems with the game. So I guess it is probably VERY poorly designed.

Flooded Inferno leads to to the Temple of Time in the flooded world which containes a magic container.

When you beat level 7, there is a hidden path that leads directly from level 7 to level 8 using the lens of Truth to find.

The room you can't get to in that inferno place leads to a weapon I don't want players to recieve yet, so I blocked it off, it pretty much only has money right now, and the path to the temple there.

In screen 15 of the flooded world, that was a copy paste error. I originally created this screen from the forest world, and there is a bush you burn there, when you copy paste, flags get carried with them. Thanks, that is fixed as well. (btw, you're definately a game tester that I'll add to credits, email me)

As for sparkle caves. Yeah, you can get out, just hitting a different tile, but you can also get stuck by hitting the wrong tile as well, thanks, now that's fixed.

Okay, all the problems noticed have been updated except for grass corners. That'll be fixed asap. =) They'll be updated to the website on a later beta version, since these problems aint as SERIOUS. Anyways, enjoy, and report more of these errors.