0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.19%
    This is an old thread... but can anyone help me with the location of the red candle. I think it is in lvl 2 but have had no luck finding it. I have gone through every post in this thread but could not find any help with it's location.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Quote Originally Posted by bf2mongo View Post
    This is an old thread... but can anyone help me with the location of the red candle. I think it is in lvl 2 but have had no luck finding it. I have gone through every post in this thread but could not find any help with it's location.
    The Red Candle is in level 2. It has been a very long time but here is what I think I remember. In the swamp, go to the eastern entrance to level 2. Once inside you can take the stairs straight ahead or take the waterway to the east or west. Take the east waterway until you come to a boat ramp. Take a raft ride and go west at your first opportunity. You will come across a large statue holding a lance that will block your acess to the canal. There are 2 triggers that will unlock the raft path. Hopefully you've already activated the orbs, if not you'll have to go back to the land and do that. The second trigger can be activated from the platform holding the statue. Once you've opened up the canal take another ride on your raft. This may not be exact but it is close enough, I think.

Enjoy the Day!

Thanks - Joe

Thread Information