Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%
    OK I'm replaying this quest and have a few questions:

1. Where is the Mirror Shield in Level 3?

2. Where are the flippers located? Is it somewhere you have to raft to?

3. There are two rooms in the very northwest corner of Level 3 I can't get into. This may be related to not being able to find the Mirror Shield.

I know this thread is old and most of these people probably dont even post here anymore, but if anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%
    Well I figured all that out. I'm in level 4 and I am one piece of heart short of getting the level 4 sword. Is there anywhere online a list of where the HPs are in this quest?

balkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    (deleted at my request)
    Can't find where level 1 is. Got the wand and the book, and passed level J. Now were do I go?

batleon
    Quote Originally Posted by torquate View Post
    In level 4 I got the boss key and went into a room with a death knight--who promptly killed me. When I tried to continue I was only in a room that said congrats for playing the demo quest, or something like that, my character was not on the screen at all, so I couldn't do anything.
    This happened to me too. Apparently I was unaware of the fact that I was playing on an old version of this quest. Is there any way I can dl the latest version of the quest and get out of this mess? I spent a lot of time getting this far and I'd hate to have to do it again...

Thread Information