User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

Nes4life

Re: Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

Can you get a sword before you enter the sewer at the beginning. Also, how do you get through the sewer/power plant. I do not see any walls to bomb. Please Help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Nes4life View Post
    Can you get a sword before you enter the sewer at the beginning. Also, how do you get through the sewer/power plant. I do not see any walls to bomb. Please Help.
    Nope, you get the sword after you beat the miniboss in the power plant.
    To get to the sewers you must bomb that small brick building one screen south of the E-Center in MegaCity...
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

mastr

Hi, just saying that I absolutely love the quest. I've had what I think is a glitch happen, and its repeated 3 times so far. So you know, I've completed the first 2 levels and have the whistle and L2 armor.

In 3 places in the game so far, someone will try to sell me something, yet the zen amount doesn't appear where it should and I can't purchase the item. In all 3 spots it happens to be where the dialogue tells me the cost, and leaving the room and reentering have done nothing. These 3 spots are the 10 zen cost in MegaCity if I want to be recharged, the 10 zen cost in Lapin to go to some back room guessing game that I have no clue what it will be, and the 50 zen cost to purchase the heat beam in the southern rainy overworld ( I quasi-glitched to get there insomuch that I let myself get hit by bats to become temp invincible to get through the spikes and make it to the place alive) If the heat beam is necessary to beat the game, I'm scared this will be an issue further down the line.

edit: of course as i post this the entire problem seems to have gone away on this reset attempt

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

probably fucked up the game when you glitched over the spikes that or your using the wrong version of ZC. (granted the very latest build from shardstorm "should" play the quest fine.
    Computer specifications:
    Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 @ 2.66GHZ | Asus P6T Motherboard | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Integrated Sound | Nvidia Geforce 560 Ti 2048MB PCI-E | Corsair AX760 Power Supply | Thermaltake Armor+ MX case

Thread Information