Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Re: Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

Well I MIGHT not be able to finish the maps for a while since I have my hands full of 2 different projects now, but I don't think theres a hurry with the maps. Though if someone appears and says he/she wants the tower maps, then... :)
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

Verified Bug Re: Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

hi! I just downloaded this amazing game, but i just got stuck...
    I write this to see if somebody can help me, I'm on secret facility and i'm fighting the last boss a big, red guy who launches red balls and i fought him but he killed me sometimes, and now i have no zennys nor energy (magic) and I have no bombs... (I really think i suck playing, right?) what can I do? if i cant hit him with my sword, and I can't exit the dungeon 'cause there's a blue guy who blocks an entrance and I can't harm him with my sword. ¬¬

sorry if I have a bad english... I'm still learning..
    "there's only 2 infinite things: the universe and human stupidity"

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    31.4%

I must suck the worst at this game but i must know where is the L 1sword all i have is a stupiid L1 shadow blade i cant do any thing in level1.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72.81%

Quote Originally Posted by RakanishuDiork
    hi! I just downloaded this amazing game, but i just got stuck...
    I write this to see if somebody can help me, I'm on secret facility and i'm fighting the last boss a big, red guy who launches red balls and i fought him but he killed me sometimes, and now i have no zennys nor energy (magic) and I have no bombs... (I really think i suck playing, right?) what can I do? if i cant hit him with my sword, and I can't exit the dungeon 'cause there's a blue guy who blocks an entrance and I can't harm him with my sword. ¬¬

sorry if I have a bad english... I'm still learning..
    Shoot that big red guy into that flashing thing between its eyes. Wiht what? with missiles of course! But the bosss is hard and if you cannot beat it you can exit the level by shooting those blue guys with missiles from behind if they are blocking you.

ps. you have better english than me so dont worry!!

Quote Originally Posted by tingle
    ]I must suck the worst at this game but i must know where is the L 1sword all i have is a stupiid L1 shadow blade i cant do any thing in level1.
    Thath first sword is in Powerstation, which is level 1 in the game. You have to beat the level's mini boss with that crappy shadow blade, but after that it gets easier.

I hope you guys dont give up easily. This is hard quest but its so damn good! ^_^

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

I tried to exit the level but i can't, and there's no enemy that I can reach with my sword to get zennys. and I have no money to shoot a missile, nor energy to shoot fire/buster... and the blue guy who is blocking the entrance is looking to the right and i enter the room from the left...

|..........................|
    |..........................|........()...<- megaman
    .......n...................|__....(p
    ()...( )..<- blue guy blocking my exit and I cant kill him with my sword i cant
    (p..|__)______________reach him because there's an invisible block

it's supposed that in this room I can get to the left and there's 3 smashing machines and then the room and then the sub-boss and next is the boss...

sorry if i write too much... I'm desperate cuz this is an exellent game and i hate to have an unfinished game...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

RakanishuDiork, how far are you in the quest? How many stages have you beaten? Sounds like you might have taken the challenge of the Secret facility a bit too early. :p

But anyways, if you don't have any Zens, then you can get more by killing enemies and that way you can shoot all the blue enemies with your Missiles. I hope you solve this problem. I try to do anything I can to help you as I'd hate to see you quit this quest just because a silly design flaw that makes it tough to exit the level...
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

the problem is that there is no enemies on the rooms i can enter... and the only one is blocking me and i cant hit him without a missile... cuz there's an invisible block that make me impossible to hit him with my sword....
    there's no demon-like bats, no saw things... nothing that can give me zennys nor energy...

so, you say i'm earlier? that i entered there missing something??? i just finished the electricity dungeon and a dungeon that gave me the capacity to move heavy objects... oh! and I went to meet dr. light to give me the mega-buster and I met a guy who gave me the fire buster...(which would be the red candle in zelda)

if you want to see pictures enter this page http://www.geocities.com/rakanishudi...?1150136566850
    if somebody want to help me i would be thankful, cuz this problem is a bit bizarre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Oh damn, your situation was worse than I thought. You can't even beat the boss because you don't have any money to shoot missiles. So you're screwed, crap!

You could use a ZC cheating device to give you money (but don't ask me how those work or where to get one as Im not familiar with ZC cheaters)
    Or I could just send you a slightly upgraded version of the quest tomorrow which fixes some of these silly problems. That way you won't have to start all over again. Just give me your email add or tell me your AIM/ICQ name (PM them to me if you don't want people to see them).
    --------------------

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.31%

Ok RakanishuDiork, I sent the file to you. I hope you received it succesfully and can enjoy a slightly enhanced MMDWR experience.

I'm gonna make this upgraded version of the quest publicly downloadable as soon as I get the final changes made so the rest of you people can get your hands on the update as well...
    --------------------

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.65%

E-mail successfully received.
    file successfully overwrited.
    and game is now playable

thank you sooooo much. i was starting to get frustrated hehe...

NOW PREPARE STUPID WILY!! RAKANISHUDIORK IS COMING FOR YA!

just ignore that..¬¬ (i'm a little obsessed with megaman...)

Thread Information