Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

Not A Bug Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge DC (FOR BUILD 183)

MMDWR is back! Now bigger and better than ever!
    If you have never played or heard of Mega Man: Dr.Wily's Revenge before, check out this topic: http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=82667

MMDWR DC improves many of the flaws of the old version of MMDWR and though many of the changes and improvements are minor, the game looks, sounds and feels much better now. I suggest that everyone gives the quest a try... even those who have finished it. The quest is big, diverse, and unique.

DOWNLOAD THE QUEST HERE: http://www.freewebs.com/finnishflesh/
    ======================

(You should play the quest with ZC 1.92 Beta 183. Playing with newer betas will cause really weird continue bugs, but it's nothing serious so do whatever you want. If you don't have ZC Beta 183, go to http://www.zeldaclassic.com/ and download it)

Before you start playing, you SHOULD read the MMDWR DC readme file. It has some really important and useful info.

All MegaMan fans who don't like any exeptions in MegaMan's world shouldn't take the story too seriously. AND, all Mega Man haters should give the quest a chance since it is not an ordinary MM game. You just might be surprised and even enjoy the Zelda-ish world of Mega Man.

Well, since talking doesn't do any goog usually, I'll let the new screenshots speak for themselves:

More screenshots here: http://www.freewebs.com/finnishflesh/

Okay, end of post. I hope you have fun playing! I had really much fun making the quest!
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.
    Has common sense just left the building, or what?" -Freedom

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.73%

Re: Mega Man DWR Director's Cut RELEASED

hey cool man! You managed to release the quest today as you promised. But how is it possible that this topic was down here and the old news topic is up there... wierd people. O_o

Well congrats! You have made the coolest zc quest ever even better! You just have to make people realize that. there are veery many new people here who are still playing old Zelda quests....

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

Two questions,

I can't seem to find the Warper, did you move it somewhere else?

I found an extra keycard laying around in the mines. Any clue what to do with it yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

Yeah I did move the warper to near Iso Dome. After you get the Power Chip, you can move the block that is blocking the entrance to the small building.

You found an extra keycard in the mines? But there aren't any keycards in the mines. You probably mean the keycard you found from that dark cave behind the Skull Man
    statue, don't you? Well, there are 10 hidden statues in the game and they all have something to offer to you. The statues have 2 extra keycards for you. And they're just extra keycards, so that means that they are unnecessary, but really helpful if you can't find a keycard in the bigger and harder levels.

And don't worry Descer. Let's let these new people to get used to the idea that non-Zelda quests can be awesome too.
    --------------------
    "GET a stable version, THEN add more with the builds, DON'T just keep adding bloat to something that doesn't work already.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71.73%

The stupid warper item is now Protomans whistle and it calls Beat the bird! If you make that sfx file then it would sound cool to hear Protoman's tune from the whistel.

Now where is that gigantic advertising campaing of yours? You have to make the people to realize what they are missing if they do not try the quest.

But guess what! My cousin who could not even beat the first Windman is already at the second dome. You really made a wise decision when you toned doun the difficulty. Even if the quest is too easy now it is still fun^1000.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Okay. Now, suppose for a minute that my PC "doesn't like" 183, and I'm forced to use 182 instead. Will this seriously impact anything, Petoe? (Specifically, Boss Lock Blocks?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

I'm glad to hear that Descer.

And BH4, if you cannot use 183, then can you use 184? You should definitely use 184 instead of 182... I'm not even sure if the quest works at all on 182 (you see, I don't remember did I build the quest with ZQuest build 182 or 183 But even if it was 182, no one has tested the quest with 182.)
    --------------------

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Oh, the compatibility issue between versions is affected by major changes. 182-->183-->184 isn't all that major a change, from what I am aware of. And no, 184 is out of the proverbial question for me. I've always liked 182. :) I really don't know why. It just moulds itself to your fingers. *Huggles 182 out of boredom*

... Oh, and I tested it with 182. :) All through out. I barely had any problems with it either. :)

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

I've played the quest up to Level 6 and I'm stuck at the same place in the Factory. I've found one keycard so far in a chest past a pool that you must use the latter, but after I've used it, I can't seem to find any more. Is there something I'm missing here?

I still haven't found the whistle yet, though I have a general idea of its location and the fact that I have to wait just a little bit longer to get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    16%

The whistle is near Iso Dome.

Thread Information