User Tag List

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Duality: Directors Cut Help Thread

hobbzilla

Re: Hidden Duality: Directors Cut Help Thread

Okay, I'm at a loss where level 7 is also. Someone care to tell me? Also, when are you supposed to get the raft? I used my ladder on the dock south of Dali and it took me to a deserted island (by way of raft.. but I don't have a raft)... bug? Also, I have found a maze cave in the shape of a + .. I made it to the 4 th room (by luck?) and for the life of me could not progress through.. can someone please tell me the right pattern (or a place where I can buy that info?)

thanks.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    81.22%

The raft is in the thieves hideout in the desert in dark Galea. Go to the south west part of dark Galea and find the stairs to the desert there. Use the wand to burn a bush to find the hideout.

To reach level 7 go to the south west corner of dark Galea. Use the raft to cross the water and you'll find a warp to the south west parts of light Galea. You'll find level 7 there. Regarding the ladder/raft bug I experienced exactly the same thing, so yes I would consider that a bug.

Regarding the maze I'm not sure what you mean. If you are referring to the Mirror House you should have the magic sword and a red potion with you. Don't be afraid to choose Quit and Continue from the menu either if you are about to be killed. The Mirror House is quite small, but indeed very tricky. It's definitely worth the effort though. I don't know of any place where you can buy info about the Mirror House. You just need to be patient, and it's usually a good thing to leave one enemy in each room while you are investigating. The behaviour of the Mirror House is not random as it may seem at first.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    75.99%

Lost in level 3

HD is the best quest for zelda classic I have played so far, but it's REALLY hard! I am stuck in level 3, I can't manage to find the power bracelet (I have the ocarina and the wand). Maybe a little hint...? Please? :)

[edit]
    ... Silly me, I just missed a bombable wall... Well, it's ok now!

hobbzilla

bergner:

Thanks for the info. I am not talking about the mirror house. Although I have found it and gotten to the room with the 5+ dongodo's (sp?) There was a warp in the room with the fire wizard guys, and something that looked like a mirror and a boomerang switch.. I tried everything I could think of.. I killed all in the room.. but don't know what those greyed out things are.. or how to activate them? I got a flaming boomerang (did I miss something?).

What I was talking about is a cave (or stairs down) to a ??? room where you start up and it is have four paths to take looks like (+) with bats in each room. I believe the first maze was left, up, right, right.. and I stumbled across the other 2.. I got stuck in the fourth one and left. Any hints?? Also, I paid to hear about the grass being greener on the other side of the book house.. I assume they were talking about level one.. but I don't know of a way to get over there?? perhaps a warp in dark world? Also, what was that business about a landlocked fairy and a stone dealing with water, etc.

Thanks.

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.9%

Try using the item you got in level 6...Also, for the part in the mirror house you need to use the wand and get it reflected off the mirror just above the boomerang switch (or maybe u use the boomerang...I can't remember)

Quote Originally Posted by hobbzilla
    bergner:

Thanks for the info. I am not talking about the mirror house. Although I have found it and gotten to the room with the 5+ dongodo's (sp?) There was a warp in the room with the fire wizard guys, and something that looked like a mirror and a boomerang switch.. I tried everything I could think of.. I killed all in the room.. but don't know what those greyed out things are.. or how to activate them? I got a flaming boomerang (did I miss something?).

What I was talking about is a cave (or stairs down) to a ??? room where you start up and it is have four paths to take looks like (+) with bats in each room. I believe the first maze was left, up, right, right.. and I stumbled across the other 2.. I got stuck in the fourth one and left. Any hints?? Also, I paid to hear about the grass being greener on the other side of the book house.. I assume they were talking about level one.. but I don't know of a way to get over there?? perhaps a warp in dark world? Also, what was that business about a landlocked fairy and a stone dealing with water, etc.

Thanks.

hobbzilla

Thanks BFG75. I like a previous poster, have been stuck now in level 7 quite some time.. I have found 1 key and without the power bracelet or hammer cannot proceede. I found the door that I need a second key for .. but where is the key?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.26%

For each area in level 7, there is one key you can reach via the main entrance and one key you must get via another entrance accessible by bomb or other item found in level 7.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

jutorus

I have a couple of question about Hidden Duality.

1. In level 6 there is a room in the north west section of the entrance floor. In this room there is a strange looking tile. It is not needed to proceed and finish the level, but it makes my brain itch. what is this tile for?

2. In the Ice Palace I have found the first key. After using it on the door to the right of the entrance, I get to the 2nd room that has three statues. I've tried all the items in my inventory, but can't seem to get the closed door to open.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.26%

1. Probably to get back to the room previous when going back the other way (should you ever have a need to).
    2. Try pushing one of the statues.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

hobbzilla

Okay I wrapped up level 7 (it helps to know that it is a multiple entrance dungeon!!), I actually stumbled across this fact while "wasting time" cause I was stuck... I did find some new areas with the LV2 power bracelet & hammer. I am still at a loss for the (???) maze cave I found with the bats. Any hints? I really hope there is a heart container piece in there... I would hate to be rewarded with 50 rupies for an hours worth of work!

Also, I have gotten to the boss of the Ice Cave, however it seems impossible to beat. I know I get the fire arrows here.. am I missing something to beat the boss? I thought level 8 was found with the warp by level 3.. but it is some brickwall depths.. so where is level 8?

Thread Information