Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.52%

Re: Stuck in Hidden Duality.....

well the concept behind the huge, backtracking dungeons in HD was this: Back in the day of the original Zelda, I remember when I used to actually draw out maps of the dungeons and how to get through each room. I was hoping that people would have to resort to this pencil and paper method to solving dungeons. But apparently not. There is always a certain mysticism about making maps and figuring it out on your own through your own notes.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

Keese
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.91%

yeah, the first level is all about finding the stairs, and the keys.

But where is level two?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    78.77%

Forrest Island if you look at dfw sig it's the green island on the left side between the 2 dark areas

Saffryn

Sick Bug Re: Stuck in Hidden Duality.....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameWolf
    well the concept behind the huge, backtracking dungeons in HD was this: Back in the day of the original Zelda, I remember when I used to actually draw out maps of the dungeons and how to get through each room. I was hoping that people would have to resort to this pencil and paper method to solving dungeons. But apparently not. There is always a certain mysticism about making maps and figuring it out on your own through your own notes.
    I got kind of a late start begining HD than everyone else cause I just found ZC recently.

However I will suggest to everyone that this piece of advice by DFW is the best advise ever and actually works VERY VERY well with her dungeons. wish that strategy worked half as well for finding stuff around the over world but I have neither the patience nor the time to map out that entire bloody thing...

Although I'll admit I'm not stuck looking for Level 4 in the dark world... I'm not looking tooo amazingly hard right now I'm doing alot of surveying the area.

I have a question though, I noticed they were selling a wand for "380" rupies... Is there something in the game that allows you to carry more than 255 rupies later on?

Thread Information