My cab needs a lot of work, heh. I need to get new controls for it, at least to match up the two joysticks (there are currently two different types of joysticks on it - one where the joystick itself moves a round thing around that pushes the microswitches, and one where it's square, not round. They actually feel pretty different). It'd probably benefit from a new coin door and some paint, and it overall needs some touchup/detailing work. *shrugs* I might just try to get a 4 player cab and leave it at that until I have my own place and thus have more room for this kind of thing.

The guy I got SDB from had arcade machines all over his house. His garage was filled with them, he had a game room with a pool table in the center and a bunch of games along the walls, and he had a lot outside in an open-ended shed. I think he went a bit overboard (taking into consideration the size of his house), but that's just my opinion.

I'd like to either gut a 4 player cab and convert it to a MAME cab or just build a MAME cab from scratch sometime in the not too distant future. Not only would it be good for MAME stuff, but it'd be a great way to play NES and SNES stuff with friends, heh.

vegeta1215: Consider me weird, but I'm actually not much of a fan of one-on-one fighting games. Super Smash Bros. / Melee are basically the only fighting games that I've managed to really, thoroughly enjoy (well, and Samurai Shodown, but not so much as SSB/M). Street Fighter II and the MK games aren't bad games at all, and I might get the arcade versions of them, but I'm actually a lot more interested in the multiplayer sidescrolling brawling games and Raiden-like games. Course, there's a great deal of other stuff I want, like Rod-Land, Bubble Bobble (any of them), Puzzle Bobble (any), Smash TV, and Forgotten Worlds. Good stuff.