Quote Originally Posted by vegeta1215
I used to be really into X-Men - I collected X-Men comics, action figures, watched the cartoons. I remember the playing the 5 person X-Men arcade game, and having the X-Men games on Genesis. X-Men is awesome.
It's a 6 person arcade game, actually (though it also is available in 4 person. Not sure about 2 person). There was one on eBay a while back that I would have liked to have bought, but the price was a lot higher than I thought it should have been, the shipping price would be been horrible, and I would have no place to put it (the thing weighs nearly 2 tons, according to the auction, and is insanely big. The seller was selling it because he couldn't get it into his basement as planned, heh). But yeah, the arcade game is pretty fun; multiplayer sidescrolling beat-em-ups of that sort are pretty good, though I think X-Men is one of the worst of them (but I'm not saying it's bad, of course).

As for X-Men Legends, I keep glancing at the TV at the very end of its commercial and I've yet to read up on it online, so I don't know much about it. Looks like it could be potentially good, though, so I'll be sure to look into it soon.