User Tag List

Thread: 2 Problems with ZC

Jenn04

Verified Bug 2 Problems with ZC

I have tried a few different version of ZC but keep encountering the same two problems:

1. I can't scroll through my items (I know I need 2 or more and it won't work). I read somewhere that I should try switching the keys designated for the L and R buttons to N and M but still didn't work. I'm running XP and am currently using the v.7.92 beta 183. It seems to work fine except for these two problems (obviously I haven't gotten past Level 1 yet due to these problems).

2. When I save a game, close it and open it again I don't start off in the dungeon where I was when I saved. Instead, I begin back at the start in the Overworld.

If anyone knows any solutions to these, please let me know! :)

Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.18%

Re: 2 Problems with ZC

1. If you have the bow, or the arrow, but not both you can't choose that item. That might be your problem.

2. Some quests are like this, it depends on how the maker of the quest set it up. The 1st and 2nd quests are like this.

Woo hoo, look at the tektites dance!

I just think I'd be happier as a pretty lesbian girl. -- Glenn the Great

Thread Information