Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%

New Bug Re: Isle of the Winds

I stare at the screen, mouth agape, as I beat this game. Many things run through my mind, such as, "Why is this quest so good?" or "Did I just beat it?" and random stuff like that, most related to this game. I watch the built-in credits, press A, and then F8 and Enter. I crack my knuckles, log off, turn the light out, and go to bed.

I must say the following sentance: "Good Lord, that was the greatest game I have ever played!"

Not to mention a little: "Level 9 could be a quest by itself! (Only took me a month, that Level 9... )

After playing this game for 6 months (remember that the Level A continue bug forced me to restart from scratch), I am not understanding why this game was free to download and not #1. It was, simply put, brilliant.

No dungeon was terrible. Level 8 was a little short for my taste of a Level 8, but, hey, length doesn't matter! Many, many kudos to you, DFW!! This is a quest that you play again in a few months! Though I finished with not all the heart containers, 40 deaths, and 14:50:16 on the clock, I felt like I've beat a true Zelda game. This is "The Zelda Game."

Thank you for the greatest quest of all time! :)

(Now to finish my homework.)
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

Re: Isle of the Winds

O_o
    unabashed praise like this makes me nervous and uncomfortable, because if anyone knows me, its this type of hype that makes quests go bad. Not to say it isn't warranted, but when people usually tend to hype things up so much, people go into the quest expecting the best thing ever only to get disappointed and the rumor of the quest sucking spreads! But thanks for your comments though, very much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it. Never did get around to making an Xtreme version of Isle of the Winds, not sure if anyone would tolerate it. lol

Oh and another reason why I'm not really tempted to make another quest, I doubt I could top my two favorites: Hidden Duality and Isle of the Winds. Ganon's Claim was a failure, Fallen One, and Wolfstyle are unheard of. Fragments of Power is a nice one, but people barely notice it. The only non-original one that I made that seems popular is 1st revamp, but that's mainly because of it being based on the 1st quest. So really, my two stand out quests are the ones I mentioned above. If I make another quest, it has got to be something different. I have a solid idea and everything is planned out to the dot, but no tileset to back it up.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill
    "Design ideas come to me during fetid fits of masturbation." - C-Dawg
    "I want to give NoeL a blowjob! ^_^" - Peteo
    "The magic boob should be mine any minute!" - Koopa
    "Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism" - My Film Professor

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameWolf
    O_o
    unabashed praise like this makes me nervous and uncomfortable, because if anyone knows me, its this type of hype that makes quests go bad. Not to say it isn't warranted, but when people usually tend to hype things up so much, people go into the quest expecting the best thing ever only to get disappointed and the rumor of the quest sucking spreads! But thanks for your comments though, very much appreciated and glad you enjoyed it. Never did get around to making an Xtreme version of Isle of the Winds, not sure if anyone would tolerate it. lol
    No words are possible to destroy a quest. And plus, what is there to be disappointed about? Nothing, really.

:)
    My quests:
    End of Time - First quest, uses classic graphics (Help/discussion thread)
    Link to the Heavens - Second quest, uses Pure tileset (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)
    End of Time DX - Remake of my first quest (YouTube LP | Help/discussion thread)

falsetoof

DOOD. Can sombody tell me exactly what room the wand is in and how to get it?

Thanks

BTW this quest rocks my socks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

I believe its in the upper right corner of level 3, but 2 rooms down from that far upper right room.
    "If anybody says him/her/it without defining what they're talking about, the conversation is automatically about my p.e.n.i.s. :-D" - Wild Bill

falsetoof

OH DUH! lol forgot about those blocks. Thanks a ton i almost resorted to cheating.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

thank god you didn't.

Wait a minute....not that you could, there are no cheat codes active in Isle of the Winds?!

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.82%

Well there is the Zelda Console (cheat engine) for versions prior to 2.10 so it is possible to cheat, but I wouldn't suggest anyone use it for this quest because it'll ruin the fun

Thread Information