Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Re: Isle of the Winds

Make sure you have the Red Mail before trying to do this. At least 14 Heart Containers helps as well... and a Red Potion. Most of the areas shouldn't be too difficult with the Red Mail, except for two... the one with the Mirror Wizzrobes/Super Darknuts, and the block puzzle one. Keep trying!

If there is one area you absolutely cannot beat, you could always just buy a key for 500 rupees on Volcano Island.

Octorok
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Make sure you have the Red Mail before trying to do this. At least 14 Heart Containers helps as well... and a Red Potion. Most of the areas shouldn't be too difficult with the Red Mail, except for two... the one with the Mirror Wizzrobes/Super Darknuts, and the block puzzle one. Keep trying!

If there is one area you absolutely cannot beat, you could always just buy a key for 500 rupees on Volcano Island.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameWolf
    At the most, combined time, Isle of the Winds took probably 2 weeks. (combined time!) Hidden Duality took maybe a week more.
    Whoa! How in the world do you come up with dungeons so quickly? I still haven't even STARTED on the first one in my quest, and I started making it weeks ago(though I haven't done any work in weeks, so, lol). Oh, and how did you do the switches that you slash and they switch the blocks being up and down? I can get it to switch once, but I can't figure out how to make it so it will switch back.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFlameWolf
    At the most, combined time, Isle of the Winds took probably 2 weeks. (combined time!) Hidden Duality took maybe a week more.
    Whoa! How in the world do you come up with dungeons so quickly? I still haven't even STARTED on the first one in my quest, and I started making it weeks ago(though I haven't done any work in weeks, so, lol). Oh, and how did you do the switches that you slash and they switch the blocks being up and down? I can get it to switch once, but I can't figure out how to make it so it will switch back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.61%

help,
    i'm still stuck at level 6 - ok, i beat the level, found the cross and key, got the hammer from lvl A but i'm missing 1 key (i should have 6, right?). There seem to be 2 rooms at hte bottom right of the level that i can't get to, to the right from the one where i got the cross. anyone found all keys in level 6 ?
    Koopa - former member of AGN and retired ZC developer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    52.61%

help,
    i'm still stuck at level 6 - ok, i beat the level, found the cross and key, got the hammer from lvl A but i'm missing 1 key (i should have 6, right?). There seem to be 2 rooms at hte bottom right of the level that i can't get to, to the right from the one where i got the cross. anyone found all keys in level 6 ?
    Koopa - former member of AGN and retired ZC developer.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.33%

Okay, first off, I think this game rocks. For those of you who think ZC isn't about plot, i beg to differ. Well... maybe there isn't a real indepth plot, but I like the concepts just the same. Very challenging.

I was wondering if someone could list off all the dungeons in order, because I'm getting lost on which islands to go to. The one I'm having trouble with, believe it or not, is the 2nd dungeon. Why? Because I don't whether its on Swamp Isle or Forest Isle. And in either case, I don't know how to reach the temple on either of them.

If you could answer, I'd appreciate it cuz I'd love to get back to the game.

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    42.33%

Okay, first off, I think this game rocks. For those of you who think ZC isn't about plot, i beg to differ. Well... maybe there isn't a real indepth plot, but I like the concepts just the same. Very challenging.

I was wondering if someone could list off all the dungeons in order, because I'm getting lost on which islands to go to. The one I'm having trouble with, believe it or not, is the 2nd dungeon. Why? Because I don't whether its on Swamp Isle or Forest Isle. And in either case, I don't know how to reach the temple on either of them.

If you could answer, I'd appreciate it cuz I'd love to get back to the game.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74%

The second level is on Forest Island. You know that one screen with the big rock blocking your way? You have to super bomb that to blow it up. Then Level 2 is just inside the log in that screen.

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    74%

The second level is on Forest Island. You know that one screen with the big rock blocking your way? You have to super bomb that to blow it up. Then Level 2 is just inside the log in that screen.

Thread Information