User Tag List

Thread: quick question about turorial...link doesn't exit first passagway on the correct tile

KiWiSouP

Question quick question about turorial...link doesn't exit first passagway on the correct tile

In the first dungeon made on the tutorial, after link exits the first passagway he always ends up on top of a block even though I specified the green exit square in the correct area. The tutorial didn't really say anything about it, so I don't know what I did wrong.

Another question is about the 9th level. It doesn't say in the tutorial to set the room type as "Level 9 Entrance"..am I supposed to? and what exactly does it do? Sorry if my questions seem stupid.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.45%

Re: quick question about turorial...link doesn't exit first passagway on the correct tile

when you use an enterance exit warp, when Link goes in to the dungeon he uses the green positioning square, but coming out he uses the blue.

level 9 room type is to make a screen that the player is told he must have the triforce to get past.
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

KiWiSouP

Re: quick question about turorial...link doesn't exit first passagway on the correct tile

Thank you! I can't believe how stupid I am now that I think about it. I knew that blue was for the exit...not green.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.45%

It's not going to get any better, I've built 5 quests, released 4, and am just as stupid as when I started out, and keep having to redo things after doing those stupid things :)
    :O)

ZC information I've compiled and my quests
    Adventure Tileset
    Elise's Zelda Classic

Don't ever buy an MTD Product, it's cheap over-priced garbage

Thread Information