The Quest Database is now open!

Now before you go running over to check it out, let me tell you about a few of the new features of this Quest Database.

This database is sortable in almost any way imaginable. You can sort the database alphabetically, by Quest Name, Quest Author, Tileset, or ZC Version. You can sort it chronologically by when the quests were added to the Database, or by when they were last updated. And of course, you can sort it by the ratings that the quests have received from users. All you have to do to sort the database in any of these ways, is to click on word at the top of the column.

Any column can be sorted in either ascending order or descending order. To change the order of the sort, click on the column header again, and you'll see the direction of the small white arrow change, to indicate the different direction.

You can also sort the database by Tileset, Version, or the Letter the Quest Name starts with. To view all quests that use a certain tileset, simply click on the name of the tileset in the table, and the page will refresh to display only quests that use that tileset. The same principle goes for ZC Versions. To display Quests that start with a particular letter, click the desired letter in the bar at the top of the Table.

You can also search the database by using the form at the bottom of the Main listing page, or by using the Search Page. You can search any of the following fields: Quest Name, Quest Author, Story, Description, Credits, or all at once.

The Pool

There's a brand new way to find new quests to play, and it's called The Pool. You'll have to experience it yourself to know what it's all about.

Low Bandidth Pool
Medium Bandidth Pool
High Bandidth Pool

I've put a lot (LOT) of work into this QDB, and I believe it to be the best and most useful Quest Database ever constructed. I hope you find it helpful in finding new quests to play.

For now, we're starting out with just under 90 Quests, but Jayem is adding old ones at a rate of about 15 a day. In no time we'll be up and at full throttle.
If you're interested in having an existing quest added, please visit This Thread

Enjoy!