User Tag List

Thread: please help

ammoxcrew

please help

hi. new to these forums. used to have th old zc 1.90 version and i enjoyed it but it got deleted when i formatted my computer and didnt download it again. is zc1.92 beta better? does it have anything new or any fixes. i remember sound problems with zc1.90 and you would have to play around with it to get sound. is this fixed? im not sure wether i should download this game again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

Re: please help

1.92 is better and has some new features(like a windows version), but it's a lot buggier than 1.90. If you don't intend on just playing quests, I suggest you stick with 1.90 for optimum quest building. But hey, your choice.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

ammoxcrew

ok thanks. that helps.

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%

hey ammoxcrew, most people are making their quests with the 1.92 version so I suggest that you download this zc192 beta 184 (which fixes a few bugs but causes bugs with the gleeoks) from my mirror. Some people make "offcenter" boss doors which will not even work with anyother version other than this download. If you do happen to download this, I also reccomend trying a few of the quests that's out there (COUminGHe). :)

Thread Information