0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

Re: Picture Post

Quote Originally Posted by Menokh
    And, if no one minds me saying so, you're cute, *b*.
    yeah, he is a lil cutie, isn't he? although you'll probably have more luck seducing him than i will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    51.12%

Quote Originally Posted by cyberkitten
    yeah, he is a lil cutie, isn't he? although you'll probably have more luck seducing him than i will
    You have a good point there...
    "The minority, the ruling class at present, has the schools and press, usually the Church as well, under its thumb. This enables it to organize and sway the emotions of the masses, and make its tool of them."
    -Albert Einstein

My Blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

Quote Originally Posted by *b*
    actually, it's a fallen tree, and my dad took the pic from below
    I'm so sorry about your loss but I hear they have new medicines that can save even the most withered "tree". :)

Lilith: OK complying with your request tonight

*edit*
    PS
    Do you like me?
    [ ] yes
    [ ] no
    [ ] maybe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.23%

Atma, dude, you need to lay low for another month. She's still considered panty-laden jail bait at a lush young 17. Don't want me calling the cops on you.

On a completely unrelated note, my post count is now 4321.

EDIT #2:

Oh yeah...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

omg, that's great, JJ. I love you.

So *b*, what are you doin' later?
    Things to do today:
    1. Get up.
    2. Survive.
    3. Go back to bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

In Sweet Home Mississippi she could possibly be fair game. Statutory rape is defined as follows:
    • If both people are over 18, exit law
    • If one partner is under 16, goto jail
    • If both are over 16 but the youngest person is > 36 months younger goto jail

What's funny though is fondling carries a 24-month limit, so you can have sex with someone but cannot legally touch them.

I'd do the calculations to determine if she was in the 36-month window but
    1. See below paragraphs
    2. In Mississippi they didn't teach us math just goats

I know this because the assistant DA gave us a 3 hour lecture in high school about it and we destroyed his speech because the weird kid that liked to stab himself with pencils asked about bestiality and really tripped him up. Then we got into whether it counted on international waters and he informed us that on a boat on international waters the captain counts as a judge and can have you executed legally .

But if the question is over whether the images are illicit or not that depends, because I'm pretty sure Congress passed a bill recently that for some reason makes depictions of nude minors acceptable if it is not sexual in nature (??? WTF ???) no I don't understand it either. Anyway there are 9-year-olds in the Sears catalog in bathing suits which are basically bras and panties, plus many non-nude sites loudly proclaim their models are 17 and younger so I don't think underwear counts unless there is some exploitation going on.

Oh and by the way I AM TRYING TO HAVE FUN MAKING JOKES OK even though Lilith is an attractive female I have a girl of my own and I don't have the time to maintain an online girlfriend, particularly one that is not interested in me. It is all I can do to keep this one girlfriend who is now 460 miles away so I really don't hate myself enough to try for 2. I just thought that since this is a forum visited primarily by sexually deprived teenage males my playful advances would get a chuckle or two. I also hoped that if my antics were ridiculous enough and I claimed I'd bother Lilith enough then maybe the members who I knew were going to do it would decide to watch and see if I had success, and when I didn't post a victory they would assume she wasn't giving out more. I apologize, Lilith, and take back everything I said but I'm pretty sure at least you got the joke. I will not make any more jokes about you without a disclaimer from now on so no one gets confused. I do need to send you a PM about member pages business, it will not have any clever jokes in it just business.

I'M SORRY I FAGGED UP YOUR THREAD WARLORD I DIDN'T MEAN TO I POSTED
    Quote Originally Posted by AtmaWeapon
    If you have fresh info, PM it to me, I don't really want to hijack WL's thread into a Member Pages thread, we have one already.
    SO I REALLY TRIED :cry::cry:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.87%

Quote Originally Posted by J.J. Maxx

Oh yeah...
    damn you J.J., I'm going to have nightmares for weeks

oh, and just 6 more months, people

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.74%

Holy shit, Atma, grab some Valium or something; I don't see anybody here who's confused or "didn't get the joke..."

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Atma. Xanax. Now.

There's one other pic. And I'm engaged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

OK actually I have a better solution that does not involve mind-altering drugs: sleep. Somehow last night when I read J.J.'s thread my sleep deprivation hid the from my eyes and somehow I became too caught up in the joke and decided to act like I had something to defend. I then don't really know what happened because at this point of the night I was watching something like 8 threads and I think I overloaded myself, which tainted my judgement, with horrible results. Looking back it wasn't even that good of a joke and I should have let it die by ignoring it rather than trying to revive it. Alas, I am in a continuous process of learning, and this has been a lesson.

I'm still sorry I fagged up Warlord's thread and I'm really hoping J.J. sees this before posting because I'm sorry to him because I misread his post. It's all a big misunderstanding. I told myself that the joke wouldn't last more than one post but I went against my judgement and tried to drag it out. I was kind of frustrated last night because I didn't really meet any of my goals and I had a few important things to do.

So I apologize to all parties involved and maybe in the future I will have better judgement. I keep repeating myself but there was some direction I wanted to go in and I keep forgetting what it is. Man I'm going to be glad for the 2-week break I'm about to get between work and school.

On a side note I noticed that if you do the n right, "xanax" is a palindrome, symmetric, and looks the same in a mirror.

Thread Information