3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

*Scatters Tiles on the Floor*

At this point, I think I would like to redistribute many of the tiles which I've made / collected for the masses to enjoy. If you find anything you like in these, feel free to rip them. These are all from the Pure Set, by the way.

This file is an early copy of my quest "The Untold Chronices of Link" which stars.. Link, as the hero in 8 tiny quests. Each quest will be about 15-20 minutes long, so I can actually finish one for once.

So far, I've only managed to do a little bit on the first quest, and I know that it's still buggy, what little I have. At the moment, I have the Entire Intro and the story selector done, (Except for warps entering stories which don't exist, I think.) but they all work very well.

Oh, and you can also take the time to see how I got the Perfectly Timed Tic-Warp done. It's on map One, screen.. let's say.. 01. That seems about right. Go into Screen Flags, and check the Tic Length. Write it down. Then go into Midis, and look for the midi "Z3 Flute Song" and play it, and see how it plays, and record the length of it. You now have accurate numbers, and can operate some sort of zany mathematical formula to craft perfectly timed midis and screen effects on your own. :)

So finally, You can find the file Here. And Here is an Anonymized version, just in case.

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    38.4%

Lightbulb Re: *Scatters Tiles on the Floor*

I wish you much luck BH4, I will definitly play them for sure... I have heard all over the forums that you are a talented quest maker, I am starting to see it now though...

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.35%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: *Scatters Tiles on the Floor*

Thanks! Truly, .. this is only the beginning though. You probably haven't seen my other quests. I'll try to upload them 9th period, I suppose. Thank god For Filespace, eh?

Again, you can grab anything and everything that you see within. That's what I'm putting them up for.

Thread Information