Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

The Legend of Zelda: The Land of Evil

I am very sorry about that other forum I posted before, but it wasn't relevant to what I am doing now. I am currently working The Legend of Zelda: The Land of Evil. I have tons of info and pics on the quest. I will start with the story line:

What is Happening?

Link has returned to the land of Hyrule, which has recently been invaded by evil. Hyrule has been changed drastically, and now Link must save princess Zelda, and the people of Hyrule from the evil that now controls the majestic kingdom!

How Did This Happen?

Link has been on other missions for a while now, and Ganon has been up to no good. His cowardly acts have reaked havok across Hyrule. Ganon knew that Link wouldn't be back in time to stop him, so he made a good effort to take over Hyrule. Fortunatly, Link has returned in time to stop him, and save Princess Zelda. The real question is, did Link come in time?

What has happened to Hyrule?

Hyrule has been transformed by the evil Ganondorf. In fact, Ganondorf was working on his own replacement world for Hyrule, which he calls the Land of Evil. Certain parts of Hyrule have been sealed off, and the only way to get to those areas is through the land of evil. The cowardly Ganondorf has put the gateways to the Land of Evil in certain Crypts (Dungeons), and has infected the land of Hyrule with many different Crypts to scare off the citizens. However, some of the Crypts that hold Triforce pieces were put in sealed parts of Hyrule. It's up to Link to return Hyrule to its original state!

Pictures

Start of Game

Wooden Sword

Into the Forest!

Link standing next to a crypt.

Another crypt?

Inside the crypt.

Link attacking a Stalfos.

The first triforce piece!

--More Info On The Way-- --Please Post Comments So I Can Post More Info--

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Land of Evil

You're off to a good start with the story and all, but those screens are kind of boring. Add some interesting things on your overworld screens (like those 2x2 trees) in random, empty spots. The first screen in particular is really boring.
    Not bad for a BS quest though. :)
    "A gas mask, a smoke grenade, and a helicopter...that's all I ask."- Calvin

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.38%

So how long Dark Lord before we can get our hands on it?

ms_zelda_lady

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    83.5%

Well, I am getting alot of work done on it, which is great. I have tons of time to work on it, so I would say that a demo will be released. I would say that I could have a demo done by Tuesday, as long as you wouldn't mind blank screens in it. Of course, the real thing wont have the blank screen.

I will touch the art up alot when I revise the screens. Right now, I am trying to lay it all out. I would love some advice too, if you don't mind.

I might as well ask now rather than later, anyone want to beta test when I need it? If so, email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you with info. I will give you full credit for beta testing when I release demos (if you have beta tested it) and the final release.

Right now, I am working on the desert area and dungeon. Beware, the desert is bare. It doesn't have much graphics, however, it is a very confusing area. :)

-Dark Lord

Thread Information