3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Question Some Beta Report Questions.

18. Right-clicking on a combo selector will now set the combo and cset to 0 (for fast deletion, instead of having to manually select combo 0 and changing the cset to 0).
    What is this? Does this mean that if we right click on a combo on the combo page, it will delete it? That's horrible! Please tell me this isn't the case.

26. Rotated tiles. Now, combos (gotta check to make sure this applies to any tiles used for any function of the game) can use tiles that are rotated, not just flipped.
    By "can use," do you mean that it couldn't use tiles that were rotated at all? Or it can rotate them WHILE assigning their tile in the combo editor? It's very confusing. I'm sorry.

EDIT:
    1. Fixed a bug that I don't remember anyone pointing out where Link no longer slides if he gets hit. This was from the fix to keep Link from sliding the wrong way off the ladder (still have to make a quest rule for that I think).
    This actually explains a lot of things. Is this bug in 187?

Robots in Disguise
    ZC Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    61.3%

Re: Some Beta Report Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Britannianhero4
    What is this? Does this mean that if we right click on a combo on the combo page, it will delete it? That's horrible! Please tell me this isn't the case.?
    No, not in the combo selection screen. For instance, the door combo set dialog. Right-click on a combo in there and it is reset to combo 0. This makes it easier to delete things so you can start fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Britannianhero4
    By "can use," do you mean that it couldn't use tiles that were rotated at all? Or it can rotate them WHILE assigning their tile in the combo editor? It's very confusing. I'm sorry.
    You know how you can tell a combo to use a flipped version of a normal tile? Now you can tell it to use a rotated version, too.

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.16%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

Re: Some Beta Report Questions.

Ah, thank you. That was actually at least three times better than what I had originally imagined. :p Thank you once more. .. And for these great changes!

Thread Information