Yep. Thank you once more, BigJoe, for your great testing! Once more, this does work. Maybe the ratio actually is correct. But we should do some more testing. See if this still makes sense to you guys.
Alright. The second screen of my quest, is a screen with those 3 rotating Triforces (ripped by Sludge.) with the Z3 Flute Boy's song playing in the background. That song's length, is 43 "Midi Tics." .. call them whatever you want.

So that plays for about 750 tics, and Insta-warps (Via the timed side warp feature, as you all well know.) to a screen playing something else. Doesn't matter what.

So apparently, I have found the actual time that 750 tics is. Judging from the length of the midi, that it was 43 tics long, and the screen was 750 tics, and it warped AT THE END OF THE SONG, ... however long that midi was in seconds, that's how long 750 tics is/are.

Of course, that's if you don't skip ahead by pressing v or F1 to mess with Vsync..
EDIT: Of course, you should know that I'm no genious. I came across this by mistake, due to a random tic length input, which just happened to be exact. .. well, good for me, and good for you! So just because I found something which worked for me, doesn't mean it will work for you. But of course, there is also the fact to consider that I was working in terms of the midi song's length counter. During that Flute Song, while playing it in the midi import screen, it went something like ... 1 2 3 ..... 7 8 9.. 12 13 14 .. etc.. But it DID skip when necessary. So its counter may not have been completely correct, although I judge that by the count, it may be correct yet. .... In summary, you may be able to ignore this addition. .. hopefully, that is.