Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.49%

New 183test.qst

Well not really its just an updated version by me with updated tiles. But the problem is i dont know where to put it. And to be honest i cant really be bothered. I'm a very lazy person so if you want it email me at [email protected] and i will send it to you. And if your really nice you could put it on the net for me.
    It is basically the same as 182test.qst except it has bs animation which i made, shields when attacking etc, some tiles which normally went on other tiles look like they are on them eg. rocks on sand instead of having plain colour underneath. Enemies have more animation. Water has more animation. Flowers have more animation. little flowers you can walk on can be cut like in wind waker. you have a sword holder on your back. And places like the red forest have different music and names. Although i think the names went a bit pear shaped. So if anyone can be bothered to fix this they can. I will warn you though the tiles are a mess.

Also if i have taken anyones tiles then just say you helped because i have been using other peoples tiles without permission which i am sorry about and i thank you for not getting angry.

So remember email me at [email protected] and i will email it back.
    Originally Posted by Fweedum
    Learn how to spell, between your spelling and your no commen sense messages, they are impossible to understand.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    88.18%
    If it's a "complete" quest, you could always submit it to a place like PureZC.
    ~Dart Zaidyer

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    6.49%
    well i wouldnt call it complete its full of bugs but you can use the tiles from it
    Originally Posted by Fweedum
    Learn how to spell, between your spelling and your no commen sense messages, they are impossible to understand.

Thread Information