User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: if you were to modify an existing game...

Lynel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    46.68%
    MM6: This was basically a turning point for bosses (some of the latter ones in the MMX games were ok, but these just sucked.) I'd just change the bosses to the same kind as the last 5 MM games. Maybe have a RockMan (Oh wait....... ) How about Motorman, or LightMan? The animal-based bosses just completly ruined this game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.99%
    Originally posted by zed_cool
    1. I would change the most in Wind Waker! The graphics are ok, the story ok, but the game is to damn short! YOU SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE A ZELDA GAME WITH 11 Heart! Thats just wrong! I would make all the dungeons harder and longer and made Ganon look like he should.. He MUST look like a PIG! Not some kind of demon! Grr... Seeing him like that just makes me mad! :angry:

2. Star Fox Adventures.. the same miss there! Cleared it in TWO DAYS ( not extreme gaming, about 5 hours per day )! That is to short for a game!

Well, I think thats all of the games..
    I hate games that you can bring it home nad beat it within 2 days of playing it. In my opinon, Alot of games could be longer and better if they would take their time with games instead of releasing a game too soon. Take the time and make a great game then put out 3 shitty games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    93.76%
    SSBM:

-Add special moves for each charachter. like, Marth would call a dragon and it'd attack people like Charizard, only with 2x the damage.

-Online support for up to 8 players.

-Charachter creator: take parts from the other charachters and create your own.

-Charachter Expansion Packs: you'd be able to get new charachters from games that have newly released, like Issac/Felix, or Zero from MMZ

-Metal Mode

-Make Giga Bowzer playable, but tone him down a bit, and make him just a TEENY bit smaller.

-King Dedede and Meta Knight

-More items from the games. I mean, only 2 items from Zelda? should have more, like the Megaton Hammer, which would be like a powerup for Mario's Hammer

-Arena Mode. players would fight in a round arena instead of a linear field.

-More music, mostly origional themes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    8.29%
    Perfect Dark. Improve framerate, add map editor (which doesn't suck), allow people to turn off the dizziness feature, and.... hmm.... Oh! Of course! Give us more Skedar Slayers! Those are fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda64Gld View Post
    FUKC YUO GOAT FUCKRE!!!111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.77%
    I'd want to fiddle with Goldeneye...

- improve the framerate
    - improve enemy AI
    - change the noise the rocket launcher makes (P-CHSSSHHHWAAA! I hate that...)
    - a bigger boat level.
    - more multiplayer options (I'd like to choose ANY gun I want)
    - more multiplayer levels (I'm fine with the levels that are there already, but I'd love to see a smaller version of Syberia... or St. Petersburg Streets as a multiplayer level... not to mention the tank... )
    - a better ending to the Golden Gun level ("mwahahaha" just doesn't cut it for me...)
    - I want Nick-Nack as a multiplayer character! (dee plane boss! Dee Plane!)
    To Personify God Would Be A Blasphemous Affront To The Orderly Chaos Conceiving The Limitless Ensemble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    10.78%
    Thought of another one - Lufia 2. Two main points I would fix:

Story - This game has no real story. Most of the time you go to the next town simply because you can, and then you have to solve whatever random problem there is before you can move on.
    Balance - The enemies don't really get harder as the game goes on. In particular, the hardest battle in the entire game is about 1/3 of the way in - that stupid Tarantula boss. It's actually one of the hardest battles in any RPG I've ever played. But after that, all the other bosses are really easy.

Unfortunately, as you can see, those 2 points are the most important points to any RPG. For it to be a successful game, those 2 points have to be done well. So all in all, Lufia 2 was a failure.

Certainly they existed... AlexMax's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    All non-online Xbox games whose PS2 equivilents have online play: Xbox Live support.

THIS MEANS YOU, ELECTRONIC FUCKING ARTS

Thread Information