Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    77.8%

i need a title for an upcoming quest & other ideas

hey everyone, i decided to resume quest making (if ya remember a thread of mine a while back saying that i quit making quests) anyhoo, i'm in the midst of making a quest that revolves around dreaming, where everyone's dreams are nightmares and the princess worries that such nightmares are prophecies that something bad will happen--i'm looking for ideas, as well as a title for this quest--it will have one overworld, which i call hyrule but it doesn't look much like it, but i'm not too good at overworlds anyways; also, if you have ideas as to what i can replace the triforce pieces with, that'd be great too..thanks!
    My Zquest Tutorial
    tutorial document

Working on a quest, I swear i'll finally finish one, one of these days!

--Overworld: 60% done
    --Dungeons: 0% done
    --Misc: 0% done

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    as for the title, you should probably decide that when you're FINISHED the game, because sometimes at the start you anticipate things that don't ever happen.
    for ideas, you should definately have at least one place that's kinda like the Dream Shrine in Link's Awakening. it could be a level, or just a place to get the whistle item, as you wish!
    >:
    (0

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%

Re: i need a title for an upcoming quest & other ideas

I agree wint lord jamitossi you should wait till you finish the quest. here is an idea that i had wen i read your post: have all the peapole in your world fall asleep do to a dark wizerd, ganon or whatevere. Your hero comes back from a quest to find a letter from someone saying he has to find all the dream clouds (crystals) to free his peapole from the nightmeres. the title could be called "lost in Dreamland" or "Dreams of fear".
    He who thinkith by the inch and talkith by the mile shall get kickith by the foot.

so sayith the great confused one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    99.72%

Or "Dreams of Yesterday."
    -C

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.28%
    Achievements It's over 9000!

My thoughts exactly. ..

IDK - If you decide to take this in a COMPLETELY different direction from DoY, it might turn out to be one of those "ZC Pageturners." .. hopefully.

Again, DO NOT decide anything big before you do it, or you'll get too involved in the details, and you'll never finish the quest.

Secondly, Check Here. This will help you a lot from what I've heard so far, if you decide to use it.

3) Add doodads, and DO NOT stick to the default newfirst dungeon. You've got at least 4 dungeon templates for a reason. Use everything you've got. Cram details in. Put cracked hot floors in your volcano area, make things (including the tile borders) broken and such, etc.

Thread Information