Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    66.29%

Smile Joke: If you want...

If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it...

Buy a dog

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't give a shit about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores...

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally, perpetually...

Buy a dog.

But, on the other hand, If you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness...

Buy a cat!
    (BET You thought I was talking about men didn't you!)
    If you love... love without reservation. If you fight... fight without fear.
    ST: If you're going to go the way of the ostrich and stick your head into the sand or up your butt and expect everything to go the way you had imagined it, you deserve your fate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%
    dogs rock. dogs will play with you when you want to, unlike cats.
    [mp]137[/mp]
    You cannot know what women want (we don't even know that ourselves)-carrot red
    Anyway, don't call your girl a cunt. Most bitches hate it.-moocow
    Girls are confusing, and half the time, don't even know what they want. -Moocow
    <·15:39:10·Ibis·> nothing says I love you like phlem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.6%
    The one good thing about cats is that it can be relaxing to pet them and have them purr on your lap. They are also easier to housebreak...

Good work, Prrkitty. (Hey, where ya going? I called you! :))
    Formerly GeepaMoogle

Quotes
    ...[T]hat men performe their Covenants made: without which, covenants are in vain, and but Empty words - Hobbe's Third Law of Nature (Justice)
    Never do anything phenomenally stupid. - Oxymandia's Axiom
    They say the worst thing about hell is that you can SEE heaven - Millicent M. Mudd
    Told what would have happened, child? No. Nobody is ever told that. But anyone can find out what will happen. - Aslan
    Ignorance is, clearly, the greatest humour. - tgf_guy
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it! - Unattributed
    I AM ZONDOR, FIFTH WIZARD OF THE ECHELION STATE! - tgf_guy the juror
    If you had felt yourself sufficient, it would have been proof you were not. - Aslan
    You come of the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve, and that is both honor enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content. - Aslan

Current Projects
    Just back from Brazil
    Get back into Shattered Earth and/or Zelda Classic

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    CATS RULE AND DOGS DROOL!!! There, I said it. I don't know why you gotta be dissing on cats like that. At least cats aren't all slobbery and smell bad. But, for the record. the dog is a much more accurate description of me than the cat, so I never would have thought you were going to say something about men. =P
    "Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

On top of the world ShadowTiger's Avatar
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    60.47%
    Achievements It's over 9000!
    It's great! It's really great! ^o^ I'll be telling this to all my dog loving teachers, and I'll be hoping my cat-loving teachers don't slap a zero into my grades. Oh well. Tradeoff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    4.18%
    That's why I own a dog. She comes with me wherever I go (Except for the vet), she'll eat what you give her, and she's very friendly. Plus, she can kill small things like moles and she won't throw it on your lap. Besides, I'm allergic to cats.

Most cats are very picky about what they eat, they have very sharp claws and teeth, and they bring dead mice to you. But there are certian cats I like. If they're friendly and well-mannered, I won't mind their company.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.9%
    Originally posted by MacWeirdo42
    I don't know why you gotta be dissing on cats like that. At least cats aren't all slobbery and smell bad.
    ok, i'm gonna tell you this the nicest way i know how. you need to calm the fuck down and get a new hobby. for the second time in a week, you're gettin your panties all in a knot over a joke. on the internet. how 'bout you try this....if something you read upsets you, rather than using the "reply" button, bang your head on your desk 'til you no longer feel annoyed. repeat as necessary and we'll all be a lot happier.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    Hey! I was not getting upset! I was having a little fun, is all. Can't a guy defend the honor of his beloved cats? You're taking my comment just a little too seriously. Really, I'm not trying to cause problems or anything, I swear. I figured it was kind of obvious from the fact that I was talking cats vs. dogs that my comment wasn't serious. I'm sorry about the incident with the other joke, but this is totally different. I was only joking around.

Wizrobe
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37.9%
    Originally posted by MacWeirdo42
    I figured it was kind of obvious from the fact that I was talking cats vs. dogs that my comment wasn't serious.
    after the snit you had in this thread? hard to tell.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    50.4%
    I know, I know. I'm a reformed person, though. I promise my comments regarding dogs were only meant as good-spirited fun. I actually have two dogs, and I love them to death. Maybe I should have had a disclaimer?

Thread Information