Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71%

The Campfire Game (Classic)

Many of you know what I'm talking about. I'll start a story and the next person tells the next part of the story and so-on.Get what I mean? Ok let's start.

One day Robert woke up to find that his room was a complete mess. "Great", he thought. "I bet Rufus got into my stuff". He picked up the clothes that were lying on the floor. He took the empty pop bottles and cans to the recycling bin. It was a tough job, but it got finished. After the room was clean, Robert found a gold ring on his computer desk. By the ring, was a sticky note that read.........

Can you tell the next part of the story?
    If the internet's taught me anything - it's that a person is not defined by their physical appearance nor the skills they possess. They are defined by the way they communicate with each other, and how they're able express themselves in a form unimaginable in the past. Let us create a neighborhood for each other, a realm of peace. For every day, we build ourselves upon the words we speak, and those we've enlightened.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    23.06%
    "Your mom is a whore"

Robert look at it again. All of a sudden it change to

"Wanna get high?"

Robert took the note and......

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71%
    ....threw it out the window, hoping to never see it again. But, as soon as he threw it, the wind pushed it back inside. The note now read "It's cold out there, get me a joint". Robert then....
    If the internet's taught me anything - it's that a person is not defined by their physical appearance nor the skills they possess. They are defined by the way they communicate with each other, and how they're able express themselves in a form unimaginable in the past. Let us create a neighborhood for each other, a realm of peace. For every day, we build ourselves upon the words we speak, and those we've enlightened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    67.42%
    ...Got so scared that he put the ring on and ran out the door and down the street. He then ran into a...

The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt.
    Macto Pro Vestrum

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71%
    ...tall shadowy man. The man gave Robert the same note as before. The note now read, "Why don't you like me? Where's my joint?". Robert then, ripped the note into shreds and went inside. His sister was playing Animal Crossing on the GCN. She told him "Look at this mail I got!" proudly. He read the letter slowly, "Die at midnight!", this made Robert........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    47.43%
    scream "WTF" really loud, then his mother asked "What does 'W-T-F stand for?" so Robert got on his bike to look for his friend Joe, but...
    To Personify God Would Be A Blasphemous Affront To The Orderly Chaos Conceiving The Limitless Ensemble

Octorok
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    71%
    ...the sun started to set, but it was only 3:00 PM. Robert looked at his watch, it was now 11:50 PM. Robert widened his eyes and....

Gel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    7.7%
    ...was hit by several pickles thrown by a watermelon with arms. Suddenly, the sun dissappeared with a "POOF" and the moon was in it's place. Then a giant came and took a bite out of the moon and disappeared. Suddenly...
    Error 404: Signature not found

-15 penalty to all intuit direction checks
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    26.01%
    ...Robert found himself surrounded by Ninjas! Quickly, the Boos of the Ninjas jumped in front of him and drew his sword, yelling, "AH HA!" Robert calmly responded as any sane person would, and declared the wise statement, "WTF?" The Ninja Boos explained, "We are the Teh Ninjas, of the DarkMoonEvil League! We have left our messenger note for you, but you did not seem to comprehend it's warnings to avoid the Ring of Dom which you have now equipped!! For you see, the Ring of Dom is an evil and deadly ring, cursed by the most evil and ancient of cursers, those known only as..."

The Legend of Zelda: The Inverse Mirror supporter

Behold, ye Banner of Gannons! Behold the power of regional changes and despair!

laqueenster

Re: The Campfire Game (Classic)

.....The Flaming Tch Wizards who will destroy the world if the gold ring is destroyed!"Robert looks to his right and then back and the Teh Ninjas dissapear and in their place was.......

Thread Information