0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.26%

Fable

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/fable/default.htm

Now Morrowind is one of my favourite games of all time, but this looks like it will be infinitely better. The level of detail is so amazing, from what I've read. Anyway, it's late and I'm too tired to talk, so just read the articles on the site.
    "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..."
    "In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Molyneux better make due on this. There's nothing worse than a broken promise.

The combat looked kinda monotonous(?) though.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    55.31%
    That page is somewhat out dated.
    First off it is now scheduled to come out
    Mid 04, possibly as late as early 05.

Also there were several things cut from the game because of time and console limitations, one of the main things being NPC's growing up and admiring/hating you is no longer part of the game. Also supposedly the killing of children was taken out, though that dont really matter. The ability to kill everyone in the game is no longer possible. There is alot more but I dont feel like typing.

Though I still plan on getting this game, even with all that has been removed it will still have a lot of potential.

eh well im bored of typing now so you can go find other sources, i personaly wouldnt trust xbox.com on stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Looks like his reputation shines yet again. Although, I'm interested in the multiplayer.

I'm getting a feeling of Vuja De - where you know you've seen it before, but don't want to remember it.- Ganonator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    5.08%
    Wasn't this announced two, three years ago?

I doubt it will ever be released...at least, not for any of the current next-gen systems. Then again, I often end up eating my words, so I think I'll shut up and wait.

/me twiddles his thumbs, waiting for 2004 to come around
    AIM: LancerSTFU, MSN: pablo882 at msn.com, E-Mail: LancerSTFU at gmail.com

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.32%
    I'm not one for console RPG's, but this is an exception. I can't wait for this to come out, along with world of warcraft. I can't believe the amount of detail in this game They should make the screenshots bigger. I'm gonna look for bigger screens.

----------------------
    .:Current Projects:.
    None right now...
    ----------------------
    "I spent most of the first week of the trial in the public gallery and found it didn't take long before the jury's eyes glazed over because the technical arguments sounded like a Russian version of Moby Dick that had been translated into English using Babelfish." -=Munir Kotadia commenting Aaron Caffrey vs. State=-
    "Not all who wander, are lost" -=J.R.R. Tolkien=-
    "One thing vampire children have to be taught early on is, don't run with a wooden stake." -=Jack Handey
    "do you sense it? the presense of...evil...Piro, we are in great peril" -=Largo, of megatokyo=-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    76.26%
    I agree with most everyone who has the "I'll believe it when I see it" mentality. I read some more about it after posting this early this morning, and it is a very ambitious project. If it can even live up to 75% of what's promised, it will still be a very entertaining game.
    "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..."
    "In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Actually, I'd be pretty dissapointed if that much were in there, from his long list of "promises". I mean, you have a small reputation for over ambitious projects, and often delayed date projections. Next thing you know, Molyneux announces he'll have Fable developed for the Xbox 2. If that, or another delay happens to occur, I'll probably be out of buying it, there are much larger projects with shorter release dates.

/me looks forward to RPG Maker 2.

Gibdo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    13.32%
    From article
    Intended to be the "greatest role-playing game of all time" according to Molyneux, Project Ego is certainly an ambitious game that looks to offer one of the freshest and most unique interpretations of an RPG to be seen in quite some time.

I'm sure it will deliver. Oh yes, it will. But I'm sure it will not be the greatest RPG of all time. Everybody knows Neverwinter Nights is

Well, It's my favourite.

----------------------
    .:Current Projects:.
    None right now...
    ----------------------
    "I spent most of the first week of the trial in the public gallery and found it didn't take long before the jury's eyes glazed over because the technical arguments sounded like a Russian version of Moby Dick that had been translated into English using Babelfish." -=Munir Kotadia commenting Aaron Caffrey vs. State=-
    "Not all who wander, are lost" -=J.R.R. Tolkien=-
    "One thing vampire children have to be taught early on is, don't run with a wooden stake." -=Jack Handey
    "do you sense it? the presense of...evil...Piro, we are in great peril" -=Largo, of megatokyo=-

Thread Information